RETURN to COWBOY COUNTRY - Another Epic Off Road Adventure Across Northeastern Nevada

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like an epic trip! Thanks for sharing with us.

If you take me, can you Prerun it and clear the brush for me? :cheesy:

:cheesy: I think it would take a small army to clear some of that brush. :crazyeyes:

Great photos! Really felt like getting a glimpse of the old west and a lifestyle of a simpler time.
Would love to explore those areas myself one day... not the pinstripe machines.:D

The pinstriping sucked for sure. But then, brush as thick as that typically means that nobody has been through there in a very long time. Just the way I like it.

The pictures are awesome, but the history you provide along with the pictures is the icing on the cake. Thanks for including that as well.

So glad you liked it :)

WOW!

What awesome adventures and beautiful pictures Eddie!

Thank you :)

Wow so beautiful! Even with the fog and clouds the view is stunning! Thanks for taking us along with you on your journey!

It really is pretty out there and the fog and clouds definitely had a way of changing the way the whole area normally looks and feels.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome post as always Eddie

Thank you, glad you liked it :)

Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing the photos..

Always a great time if only because we were out with good friends :yup:

What a great trip! It's alot of fun to see all the pictures and read all the history of the things yall stop to appreciate. Thanks for sharing the trip and the history of all the places yall stop at!

So glad that guys like you can appreciate the history. :cool:

If I’m speaking out of turn my apologies, but I was wondering if you ever publish the coordinates for any of the trails you take on these epic adventures. As I say this I realize if you did, every person who owns a Jeep would be copycatting you and those places would most likely end up trashed and ruined. Just wondering...

Thanks for the excellent photography and historical narratives. Sure makes one want to have been along!

Sorry, as a rule, I never post up coordinates. Over the last 40 years, I have seen way too many precious places trashed, shot up or burned down and I no longer wish to have a part in that even if it's indirectly. For those who are willing, I typically provide just enough information to find the places we visit.

NFRs2000NYC

Absolutely inspiring and outstanding, and your photo diaries are a huge reason why I got into Jeeping. Stellar as usual.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Truly outstanding! No doubt Nevada has some of the most beautiful trails to be explored with a Jeep. I have to say my favorite pics are the ones in the gin mills with Cindy. She's pretty elusive, kind of like a snow leopard. Always a treat to spot the two of you together.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These are awesome. Love these adventure stories and photos you do.

Glad to hear you enjoy them :yup:

Absolutely inspiring and outstanding, and your photo diaries are a huge reason why I got into Jeeping. Stellar as usual.

In a social media world filled with people who have the attention span of a goldfish, I'm glad to hear there are people like you out there who can appreciate stuff like this :)

Truly outstanding! No doubt Nevada has some of the most beautiful trails to be explored with a Jeep. I have to say my favorite pics are the ones in the gin mills with Cindy. She's pretty elusive, kind of like a snow leopard. Always a treat to spot the two of you together.

LOL! Thank you :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome adventures and pictures

Glad you liked them :cool:

Epic adventure. Really enjoy seeing the photos and the history.

It really is nice that so much history like this is still out there to be found. :yup:

What an amazing adventure, beautiful photos and looks like great people to explore with!

Being with good friends always makes a trip that much better :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where did these people come from anyway? Thanks for the response. Just had to ask.

That's easy, they came from the internet. I have been doing this long enough to have seen when the decline all began and it was when people started posting up information on how to find all these places on the web. Before the mid 90's, the was tons to see and all in great shape. By the early 2000's, everything started to change.

Rellik

awesome adventure Eddie thank you for sharing. KIm and I were up in Bridgeport this past weekend and my radar was honing in on all of the jeep trails that are off of the 395. I wish I was closer to Lone Pine. Sherman pass is on the to do list for sure.