Wave from CT

Gumby1996

So, I did the unthinkable, I sold my 2014 JK and ended up with a 2016 Cherokee High Altitude. I like the Cherokee, but loved my JK. I have been looking to get back into a Wrangler and really like the JL. I was thinking about the Sport S, but I really want the LED lighting package. My JK was a two door and I liked the size. Would I be happy in a four door as well? Thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I appreciate the four-door for the storage capacity. Couldn't live without my ARB fridge / freezer, Trail equipment, tools, Etc. Of course you can always take the back seat out of the 2-door if you need space.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I did the unthinkable, I sold my 2014 JK and ended up with a 2016 Cherokee High Altitude. I like the Cherokee, but loved my JK. I have been looking to get back into a Wrangler and really like the JL. I was thinking about the Sport S, but I really want the LED lighting package. My JK was a two door and I liked the size. Would I be happy in a four door as well? Thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks

Coming from a guy who's owned both, I can tell you that I prefer a 4-door. This is not to say that I don't like 2-doors, a 4-door is just a lot nicer in every way. At least, in my opinion anyway.