What Color will You be getting for Your JL Wrangler?

What color will you be getting your JL in?

• Bright White Clear Coat

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Black Clear Coat

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Firecracker Red

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Acid Yellow Clear Coat

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nacho Clear Coat

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Mojito Green

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Sting Gray

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters

Dave_b

Now that the Jeep JL Wrangler is officially in the dealer system, or so we're told, we now have a first look at the initial colors the JL will be offered in. While most of them are colors we're already familiar with, there are a couple of new ones I haven't heard of before and the one that really caught my eye was "Nacho Clear Coat"! If I could guess, it might be similar to Dozer Yellow and I'd be looking forward to seeing it. What color will you be wanting for your JL?

Bright White Clear Coat
Black Clear Coat
Firecracker Red
Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Acid Yellow Clear Coat
Nacho Clear Coat

Don't forget to play around with our awesome JL Wrangler Dream Builder! :cool:
JLWrangler Dream Builder

20170808101223-e315687f.jpg

20170808101227-148894ff.jpg

20170808101230-39a748c8.jpg

20170808101228-b8a4ab39.jpg

20170808101226-4a5531a5.jpg
When are they gonna put patriot blue back on the Wrangler!!

When will patriot blue make a comeback?

I honestly thought that Chief blue was going to be an option. I was just told by a guy at the dealership here, while I was looking at a Chief colored Chief edition JKU, that the color I was looking at was special to the chief edition only. He told me the chief blue color on the Chief edition is different from the Chief color available on all other models. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Either way, I certainly hope they offer a darker blue at some point. I had a CJ7 painted Patriot blue, and a JK in True blue. Love the darker blues for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

hins2jw0

Most likely Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat... But I'm still open to a blue or the lighter silver metallic. My wife prefers the GC though [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Buster3479

What do we know about Ocean Blue, Mojito, or Punkn? Are they going to be real options in 2018, or internet hope and lies? I'm hoping for any of them in a Rubicon variant with body matching fenders. We'll have to wait and see!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What do we know about Ocean Blue, Mojito, or Punkn? Are they going to be real options in 2018, or internet hope and lies? I'm hoping for any of them in a Rubicon variant with body matching fenders. We'll have to wait and see!

Don't have a clue as to what the Ocean Blue will look like but Mojito is supposed to be a green and Punkin is supposed to look a lot like the old Mango Tango. From what I've been hearing, they're legit colors and basically rehashes of what has been used before just with different names but who knows for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered mine red.

Never have done color matched roof before. What are people’s thoughts on colored vs black roof?

It depends on the color and if you get color matched fenders as well. For me, it can look overwhelming to have everything colored up but have seen some nice all white and all silver JK's like that. A bold color like red would be too much for my taste.