What Color will You be getting for Your JL Wrangler?

What color will you be getting your JL in?

• Bright White Clear Coat

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Black Clear Coat

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Firecracker Red

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Acid Yellow Clear Coat

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nacho Clear Coat

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Mojito Green

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Sting Gray

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters

Tunesoul

???

Now that the Jeep JL Wrangler is officially in the dealer system, or so we're told, we now have a first look at the initial colors the JL will be offered in. While most of them are colors we're already familiar with, there are a couple of new ones I haven't heard of before and the one that really caught my eye was "Nacho Clear Coat"! If I could guess, it might be similar to Dozer Yellow and I'd be looking forward to seeing it. What color will you be wanting for your JL?

Bright White Clear Coat
Black Clear Coat
Firecracker Red
Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Acid Yellow Clear Coat
Nacho Clear Coat

Don't forget to play around with our awesome JL Wrangler Dream Builder! :cool:
JLWrangler Dream Builder

20170808101223-e315687f.jpg

20170808101227-148894ff.jpg

20170808101230-39a748c8.jpg

20170808101228-b8a4ab39.jpg

20170808101226-4a5531a5.jpg

Why isn't Ocean Blue a choice on the poll?

mac214

Right now I am planning on Firecracker Red with black top and painted fenders on cloth interior. Although if this move drags out too long this year, a ‘19 model may be close enough to make me wait.

I’m not a patient man so I don’t see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Jeep website, they have a pumpkin orange. I'm hoping that's still available when I'm ready to order. Otherwise, I'd look for a yellow. All of your Jeeps are making me itch for another one of my own. I need some serious self control, so I can save up and do it right.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Tunesoul

Can someone please add Ocean Blue to the poll? Why no Love for the awesome new blue?!

Where's blue for a choice in the poll?

PaulNY

Look, we can all agree on two things FOR SURE. One, nothing looks better than black when all shined up. Two, black attracts the heat from the sun sorta like a solar panel and gains at least 5hp if not more (depending on the clarity of the sky). Therefore, it's the fastest in stock form. :cheesy:

Richtor

Does anyone have insider knowledge if the F8 Green will be offered on the 19 JL? F8 reminds me a lot of the old Moss Green. Thanks:)