VIDEO : JEEPIN JAUNTZ - Claim Your Destiny / Massive Las Vegas Desert PBR Beer Can

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the best parts about traveling across America, especially if you’re willing to hop off the Interstate, is being able to see all the cool, quirky and historic roadside attractions that you can find all along the way. Of course, making jaunts like these are always lot easier and I might add, a hell of a lot more fun, if you can do it in a Jeep! In this episode of JEEPIN JAUNTZ, we'll take you out to an old railroad water tank located just north of Las Vegas and that's been painted by graffiti artists to look like a massive PBR or Pabst Blue Ribbon can. We hope you enjoy the video and we hope that you'll be able to... Claim Your Destiny! :cool:

JEEPIN JAUNTZ is an all new video series that Cindy and I have started to highlight short excursion and cool places that you can visit in a stock Jeep. While most of these videos will involve at least some amount of time off road, not all of them will as our primary focus will be about the destinations we take you to.

DavidDJL69

One of the best parts about traveling across America, especially if you’re willing to hop off the Interstate, is being able to see all the cool, quirky and historic roadside attractions that you can find all along the way. Of course, making jaunts like these are always lot easier and I might add, a hell of a lot more fun, if you can do it in a Jeep! In this episode of JEEPIN JAUNTZ, we'll take you out to an old railroad water tank located just north of Las Vegas and that's been painted by graffiti artists to look like a massive PBR or Pabst Blue Ribbon can. We hope you enjoy the video and we hope that you'll be able to... Claim Your Destiny! :cool:

JEEPIN JAUNTZ is an all new video series that Cindy and I have started to highlight short excursion and cool places that you can visit in a stock Jeep. While most of these videos will involve at least some amount of time off road, not all of them will as our primary focus will be about the destinations we take you to.

You and Cindy make some outstanding videos and have for a long time. Thanks for sharing your adventures with the rest of us. Do you now utilize a drone in your presentations? Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Awesome Idea!!

I love the idea behind Jeepin Jauntz. The video is really well put together, and the idea of short excursions is really cool! I was cracking up as Eddie was reading the quote at the bottom of the beer can & ended it with "there ya have it" and a smile - classic! :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You and Cindy make some outstanding videos and have for a long time. Thanks for sharing your adventures with the rest of us. Do you now utilize a drone in your presentations? Thanks again!

Thank you and yes, we do have a drone. In fact, we've had a few for a while now, we just haven't used them for any of our videos. We'll try to incorporate footage from them more.

That’s cool! Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it :)

I love the idea behind Jeepin Jauntz. The video is really well put together, and the idea of short excursions is really cool! I was cracking up as Eddie was reading the quote at the bottom of the beer can & ended it with "there ya have it" and a smile - classic! :cheesy:

:cheesy: Was I that obvious? Glad to hear you like our new series. I think we've got a LOT of jauntz we can share :)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Very well done. Your presentations continue to become more polished with each and every one. Kudos to you and Cindy. My favorite part... angels singing when you raised the PBR. Hilarious.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very well done. Your presentations continue to become more polished with each and every one. Kudos to you and Cindy. My favorite part... angels singing when you raised the PBR. Hilarious.

LOL!! Just trying to have fun. Glad you didn't think the additions weren't too silly. :D

I’m sure you’ve been to all the places I’ve ever seen. Lol I’ll try and think of some though.

:cheesy: This may be true but it's not always easy to remember all the places that would make a worthy jaunt. The bridge you just went to for instance, haven't been out that way in years. :crazyeyes:

Awesome history lesson. I'll have to check this out sometime

If you're ever heading down to Vegas, it'd make a great little jaunt :thumb:

That was good! Liked the drone footage too.

Glad you liked it :)