Interior Question

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't speak for tan leather but I've had tan fabric in my JK and loved it. In some ways, it stayed looking nicer a lot longer than the gray interior that was available at the time.

Does the Tan Leather interior get dirty quickly? Issues with blue jeans. I have only had black interiors but thought about tan for JL. Thoughts?

You know how the dealer tries to sell you paint & interior protection at the time of sale? Well that’s a sucker’s bet for them I figured. I have the tan leather & got the Simonize protection so when I leave the tops off & a bird does it’s business I’m covered. FWIW I’ve already had it in torrential rain with no top, kids dropped a lollipop stick in 95 degree heat, and a coffee spill. All cleaned up perfectly with minimal effort. Maybe this stuff actually works!!

rfernau

Loose & Baggy Side Door netting

Does the Tan Leather interior get dirty quickly? Issues with blue jeans. I have only had black interiors but thought about tan for JL. Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Sahara Unlimited - Having a tough time posting a question on the Side Door Netting/Pockets. They are so baggy and hang below the door opening. Are there any aftermarket door pockets that don't hang down, or much tighter?