Trailer Hitch

Alf1096

Just picked up a 18 jlur and I need a trailer hitch. I only use it to pull a small utility trailer occasionally. What hitch are you having success with and I just need wiring for a 4 pin connector. I cant seem to find a harness except for the high dollar one. Will the harness for a JK work or did they change connectors.

avnmech

Just picked up a 18 jlur and I need a trailer hitch. I only use it to pull a small utility trailer occasionally. What hitch are you having success with and I just need wiring for a 4 pin connector. I cant seem to find a harness except for the high dollar one. Will the harness for a JK work or did they change connectors.
I'd contact etrailer.com, I know they have option for receivers for the JLs, and I believe the have options for 4 way flat connectors as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

It’s in another thread somewhere, but a member here used this...

IMG_2755.JPG

http://www.draw-tite.com/mobile/pro...railer-hitch/WfzaCtfZMf0hoaEk3ihHPT4NAJAQPB8W

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app