Thread: "All" Windows roll down/up button...

Fresh Catch

"All" Windows roll down/up button...

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has tried to wire the power window buttons in parallel to one of the AUX switches to get all the windows to roll down at once? I'm thinking it should work but haven't had the chance to try it. It may require the use of two AUX switches, one to roll down and one to roll up. Let me know your thoughts or if there is a better mousetrap.

Thanks,
    -Dan

Fresh Catch
    I had a Viper alarm system with a similar feature 10+ years. On the remote one press for all windows down and another press of the button for all windows down. It would also roll all your windows up whenever the alarm system was armed and you could crack the windows for venting if it was hot. It might get you what youíre looking for.

Fresh Catch
    I would love this feature!! If you can figure out how to do it let me know and Iíll get my husband on it pronto!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by klv30907 View Post
    I would love this feature!! If you can figure out how to do it let me know and Iíll get my husband on it pronto!

I had an alarm installation shop install mine, it was only four window modules tied into the alarm system but too many wires for me to even attempt it, LOL

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting-Gray Kam View Post
    I had an alarm installation shop install mine, it was only four window modules tied into the alarm system but too many wires for me to even attempt it, LOL
    Thats what my husband says, ď you want me to open this up and mess with all the wiring on a brand new Jeep?Ē Itís gonna take some convincing!