Schoolbus

I just ordered a Hella Yella JLUR. Auto trans. Hardtop with headliner. Tow and HD electrical group. Proximity entry.

I'm naming it Schoolbus after the first obstacle I tore up my JK on in Durhamtown Plantation Offroad Park outside of Union City, GA. We now live in Colorado. I can't wait to explore the mountains and eventually get over to Moab in this new beast.

I can't wait to update this thread with pictures. Wish me luck

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Great choice. Hella Yella has the same paint code as Baja. What did you do with the flares and hardtop (i.e. black or body color)? Also what color interior, if you went tan then it would look like bananas foster. Lol.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to see it. :thumb: I was waffling between Hella Yella and Mojito!. My wife usually doesn't care what I do, but she was pretty steadfast against Hella Yella, citing that the four door would look like a school bus. LOL. So I settled on Mojito!.

Can't wait to see it. :thumb: I was waffling between Hella Yella and Mojito!. My wife usually doesn't care what I do, but she was pretty steadfast against Hella Yella, citing that the four door would look like a school bus. LOL. So I settled on Mojito!.
Haha. My wife wasn't really sold on yellow either.... but she has a pink car, so I don't care what she thinks.

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

AZ EXPLORER

Congrats! Our old JK was Yellow and everybody seemed to love the color.
Never lost it in a parking lot either, you could see it from anywhere!