VIDEO : MOBY MANIA - MOTECH Drone Footage of Our LS WRANGLER Racing Across the Desert

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ever since Cindy and I got our new Jeep JL Wrangler, people have been going absolutely manic over Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler built up with an EVO DTD, Dynatrac ProRock Axles and of course, a Motech 6.2L LS V8 motor! His fans has been asking us if we sold him or were planning to and if not, would still be making videos with him in it. And, to all of them, I'm happy to say that Moby is alive and well, still very much a part of the WAYALIFE family and the following short video featuring drone footage provided by Motech, was made specifically highlight him. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

A BIG THANKS need to go out to Robert "Robbie" Handal for helping to make this video possible.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

NFRs2000NYC

Great vid, and love the drone shots. I was beginning to wonder if you guys put Moby into the Jeep nursing home or something. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn it, Eddie. That thing is a monster. I can't wait til I can jet my JL up in that league [emoji16]

You and me both! For sure, Moby can run circles around Jet. I have a feeling it'll be a while before he can even get close to Moby.

Great vid, and love the drone shots. I was beginning to wonder if you guys put Moby into the Jeep nursing home or something. :cheesy:

LOL!! Nah, he's still way more fun to drive than our JL. :yup:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Very cool video! Always love seeing moby out playing. Good idea on the camera fan as well. They help move a ton of air. Maybe we can have a “fan off” between jet and moby and see who has the louder fan speed :cheesy:

LauraRose

Ever since Cindy and I got our new Jeep JL Wrangler, people have been going absolutely manic over Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler built up with an EVO DTD, Dynatrac ProRock Axles and of course, a Motech 6.2L LS V8 motor! His fans has been asking us if we sold him or were planning to and if not, would still be making videos with him in it. And, to all of them, I'm happy to say that Moby is alive and well, still very much a part of the WAYALIFE family and the following short video featuring drone footage provided by Motech, was made specifically highlight him. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

A BIG THANKS need to go out to Robert "Robbie" Handal for helping to make this video possible.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:
How fitting that MOBY is featured in your first drone footage!!! He is awesome & obviously the most beloved member of your WAYALIFE family!

Laura Rose from PA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a blast.

Moby is always a ton of fun to drive especially fast :yup:

Pick me:(, great video, my favorite type of wheeling, well done

Thank you :)

Camaro fan? lol, seems like all anyone needs is the jet engine JL fan.

Seriously!! I'm hoping that Motech can make this upgrade happen sooner than later. :yup:

That is one badass video and one very baaaad Jeep. Great job driving and filming and thanks for sharing it with us. Wow

Thank you, we're so glad you liked it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Needs moar motor sound! Lol

Cool video!

LOL!! :cheesy:

Glad you liked it :)

Moby will always be an Epic Jeep. Gotta love a v8

Even though he's over 11 years old now, he's still pretty cool :yup:

Definitely a cool video. I can watch stuff like that all day long.

Glad to hear it :)

Very cool video! Always love seeing moby out playing. Good idea on the camera fan as well. They help move a ton of air. Maybe we can have a “fan off” between jet and moby and see who has the louder fan speed :cheesy:

LOL!! Jet would win hands down. The JL fan will practically suck you into the motor if you stand too close to it. :crazyeyes:

How fitting that MOBY is featured in your first drone footage!!! He is awesome & obviously the most beloved member of your WAYALIFE family!

Laura Rose from PA

Moby has been with us for a long time and really is the best performing Jeep we've ever had. :yup: