A Pillar support

Dank

This may be a silly question, but is there a need to add a sports cage to the new JL now that the A Pillars have been re-designed and not part of the front window? In my TJ, i added the Rock Hard sports cage, but have not seen any JL's with after market cages. I get that a sports cage is just that and not a full cage, but the questions is "is the new design as strong as something like the Rock Hard cage"? If not, what is everyone going to do to increase the safety factor in there own Jeep?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you've ever seen a JK Wrangler after a roll with the factory roll bar, you'd know that even without the addition of a sport cage, it holds up surprisingly well. I suspect that the new JL Wrangler roll bars will do even better.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
If you've ever seen a JK Wrangler after a roll with the factory roll bar, you'd know that even without the addition of a sport cage, it holds up surprisingly well. I suspect that the new JL Wrangler roll bars will do even better.

Yeah but... now where am I gonna hang my CB radio. :D

JTCO

Meme King
I think besides safety, the cages have a cosmetic appeal as well. They will be built and people will buy them. Along with all the cool gadget mounts that can be hooked onto them.