JL Wrangler Spottings

Waiting

Thanks for the share. I notice the turn lights moved to the fenders. How many think will be in the production model and how do you all feel about this change?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting these up. I wish these guys would just show us what the damn thing will look like already.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot that was posted on Instagram.

IMG_3918.jpg

Don't know if it's just because of the camo-diaper or not but I find it interesting where the license plate is mounted.

JTCO

Meme King
Overall it looks pretty similar to the JK. The tail lights look a little different. Hard to say with the covering though.

NotInStock

Thanks for posting these up. I wish these guys would just show us what the damn thing will look like already.

Yeah... But how often does the auto industry get to keep us in utter suspense.... LOL....

I am surprised some enterprising gambler hasn't set up Vegas odds on what the look will be....

Cp3jko

Can't tell much by the pic, but I have seen plenty of pics of these 2018s. I will believe it when I see the real deal. Kind of a stodgy wheel, don't cha think. I do believe the windshield and the grill will be a little more laid back. I don't look for much more appearance changes. Hey, they have a pretty good thing going with the jks.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dpetersen1988 over on WAYALIFE just posted up the following shots looking under a JL.

jeep-wrangler-jl-suspension-1.jpg

jeep-wrangler-jl-suspension-3.jpg

Wonder where they relocated the EVAP :)

JTCO

Meme King
About fucking time. Hinges do look different. I like the hood from what can be seen. The mirror signals are kinda cool too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good eye!! Definitely "lines" - a lot of throwbacks to the TJ in fact. I don't know why they bothered but it looks like the windshield still folds down too.