JL Wrangler Spottings

JAGS

I think they are just style points but it's a nice change from the plain jane look of the JK. Not too concerned with the front as I'd imagine I'll be hacking the fenders sooner than later and if it's possible, relocating the indicator lights back into the grill.

I'm already cringing at the thought of hacking up and drilling into my new JL. [emoji51][emoji51] LOL.

JTCO

Meme King
Thegreenmachine12 just posted some new pics over on Wayalife. Looks like the hardtop has mini spoiler on it. I don't like it. I think the black on black overall looks great other than the silver accents around the grill and bumper, hate that myself.

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

JTCO

Meme King
Not sure if anyone's posted this color yet, but we saw a silver one at a dealer today. Too icy and lazy to get out and confirm the actual color name.

IMG_20180204_114847_437.jpg

JAGS

Not sure if anyone's posted this color yet, but we saw a silver one at a dealer today. Too icy and lazy to get out and confirm the actual color name.

View attachment 933

Hard to tell with the snow if that is the sting grey or the billet. One of the two. Though not sure the sting is available this early? If that is the billet, it's what I ordered up. [emoji106]

Jwalt

I came across this Sahara with the light interior at the dealer this past weekend. Fancy

JL_Sahara.jpgJL_Inside.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Hard to tell with the snow if that is the sting grey or the billet. One of the two. Though not sure the sting is available this early? If that is the billet, it's what I ordered up. [emoji106]

It is the Billet Silver.

TrailHunter

Finally had my first JL sighting in the South Bay today on the 405... Nothing spectacular... only cool for me since I’ve only seen pictures thus far.... at quick glances or from a distance, it still looks like a JK until you focus on the grill or fenders....

IMG_6847.JPGIMG_6848.JPGIMG_6851.jpg