Options that are delaying orders

NFRs2000NYC

Most dealers have already ordered all their stock orders for the month. Many are also resistant to place a custom order as a stock order because it isnt what they typically order and if u walk they have an oddball they have to sell. Can definitely see it being an issue ordering a manual.

Sent via....

I dont think you can make an oddball order with a Jeep. Anything they offer is sellable. On the contrary, I've seen a "BMW Individual" M3 at my dealer back in the day when I was getting one, and they offered me 20K off on a sh!t brown M3 someone custom ordered and walked away from their $3000 deposit. Jeep doesnt offer a program like that to really make something unsellable or even hard to sell. Even the mojitos, yellows, punkins, etc, there are plenty of willing buyers.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I dont think you can make an oddball order with a Jeep. Anything they offer is sellable. On the contrary, I've seen a "BMW Individual" M3 at my dealer back in the day when I was getting one, and they offered me 20K off on a sh!t brown M3 someone custom ordered and walked away from their $3000 deposit. Jeep doesnt offer a program like that to really make something unsellable or even hard to sell. Even the mojitos, yellows, punkins, etc, there are plenty of willing buyers.

Yes, even the Mojitos.

NFRs2000NYC

Yes, even the Mojitos.

I only said that because when I was getting my first JK, I wanted crush....at the time, it was super new and no dealer had any stock....my dealer wanted $1000 deposit to make the order because they were scared of the "crazy color"....but obviously, plenty of Jeep owners love crazy colors, including me. What I really want is a gecko JL :(

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I only said that because when I was getting my first JK, I wanted crush....at the time, it was super new and no dealer had any stock....my dealer wanted $1000 deposit to make the order because they were scared of the "crazy color"....but obviously, plenty of Jeep owners love crazy colors, including me. What I really want is a gecko JL :(
Agreed about the crazy colors. I tend to like the bright colors also, including crush and gecko. I've always thought that the two best vehicles for the ugliest colors are Wranglers and Lamborghinis. Lol.