Wave from Utah

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler, nice Rubicon! You picked a great way to join the Jeep family! I can't quite tell from your pic, are those the new Mopar beadlocks? What other mods have you made? Post more pix & details, when you have time plz.

Laura Rose from PA

Penukoko

Welcome to JLWrangler, nice Rubicon! You picked a great way to join the Jeep family! I can't quite tell from your pic, are those the new Mopar beadlocks? What other mods have you made? Post more pix & details, when you have time plz.

Laura Rose from PA

Thank you!

They are the Mopar beadlock wheels (not actual beadlocks), 2 inch Mopar lift, tires are 315/70/17 spare tire rack, and that’s it! :)

Looking to add a Warn winch next.

IMG_3495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LauraRose

Wow, i think your pictures may have just helped me decide on wheels! I've had my JLUR since March and have been searching for pix of these wheels with the simulated beadlocks ON an actual Jeep - your's is the first one I've seen. Did you paint the rings or is Mopar offering colored rings? Could you post a close up (in really good light) to show how much of a gap is between the ring and the sidewall of your tire since you're utilizing the inner bead location? Thank you!!

Laura Rose from PA

Penukoko

Wow, i think your pictures may have just helped me decide on wheels! I've had my JLUR since March and have been searching for pix of these wheels with the simulated beadlocks ON an actual Jeep - your's is the first one I've seen. Did you paint the rings or is Mopar offering colored rings? Could you post a close up (in really good light) to show how much of a gap is between the ring and the sidewall of your tire since you're utilizing the inner bead location? Thank you!!

Laura Rose from PA

They were sent out for powder coat. I’ll take some pics when I get a chance hopefully today after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk