JK to JL wheels

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Be prepared - if you drive one you're gonna fall in love with it and want one. These things are REALLY nice. So weird driving a stock Jeep again too.

Lol oh I know. I drove a red rubicon a few months ago. I was willing to go into debt for it lol

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Be prepared - if you drive one you're gonna fall in love with it and want one. These things are REALLY nice. So weird driving a stock Jeep again too.

So true. I was picking up my '14 JLUR after a minor warranty repair at 60k miles, and they tossed my wife and I the keys to an '18 JLUR. My wife drove it first. Her immediate response was "We should get one of these". LOL! When I saw the video featuring EVO coilovers, I finally broke and made a deal to trade in the '14.

WiscoHR

So true. I was picking up my '14 JLUR after a minor warranty repair at 60k miles, and they tossed my wife and I the keys to an '18 JLUR. My wife drove it first. Her immediate response was "We should get one of these". LOL! When I saw the video featuring EVO coilovers, I finally broke and made a deal to trade in the '14.

I never even drove one before I bought mine. First time I drove it was the way out of the dealership after buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I never even drove one before I bought mine. First time I drove it was the way out of the dealership after buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Reminds me of when I bought my first Harley back in '95. For 3 yrs I saved every extra penny I had to pay cash for a special order Nugget Yellow/Vivid Black FXSTC. Well actually I didn't pay cash as advised by the sales manager LOL, but I did give them a cashier's check upon delivery. Not only did I not have a motorcycle license the day I picked it up and drove it home from the dealership, I had never even ridden on a motorcycle. It was pouring cats and dogs and I was scared shittless. :crazyeyes:

JIMBOX

:thumb: I used the ProComp Alloys from my '08 JKUR on my '18 JLR and by using NEW M14x1.5 "SPLINE" lug nuts they fit PERFECT --

SUNP0170_zpsdp7hk1hi.jpg

SUNP0090_zpsnce0wwpb.jpg

They are 16" Alloys and they clear the CALIPERS by 1/4"
OOPS sorry for the pic.
W.E.

:thumb: JIMBO