Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: JK to JL wheels

  1. #21
    Guy with a Red 2-Door Cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Be prepared - if you drive one you're gonna fall in love with it and want one. These things are REALLY nice. So weird driving a stock Jeep again too.
    Lol oh I know. I drove a red rubicon a few months ago. I was willing to go into debt for it lol

  2. #22
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Be prepared - if you drive one you're gonna fall in love with it and want one. These things are REALLY nice. So weird driving a stock Jeep again too.
    So true. I was picking up my '14 JLUR after a minor warranty repair at 60k miles, and they tossed my wife and I the keys to an '18 JLUR. My wife drove it first. Her immediate response was "We should get one of these". LOL! When I saw the video featuring EVO coilovers, I finally broke and made a deal to trade in the '14.

  3. #23
    Been Around the Block WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    So true. I was picking up my '14 JLUR after a minor warranty repair at 60k miles, and they tossed my wife and I the keys to an '18 JLUR. My wife drove it first. Her immediate response was "We should get one of these". LOL! When I saw the video featuring EVO coilovers, I finally broke and made a deal to trade in the '14.
    I never even drove one before I bought mine. First time I drove it was the way out of the dealership after buying it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #24
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    I never even drove one before I bought mine. First time I drove it was the way out of the dealership after buying it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Reminds me of when I bought my first Harley back in '95. For 3 yrs I saved every extra penny I had to pay cash for a special order Nugget Yellow/Vivid Black FXSTC. Well actually I didn't pay cash as advised by the sales manager LOL, but I did give them a cashier's check upon delivery. Not only did I not have a motorcycle license the day I picked it up and drove it home from the dealership, I had never even ridden on a motorcycle. It was pouring cats and dogs and I was scared shittless.

  5. #25
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    FERNLEY NV
    Posts
    79
    I used the ProComp Alloys from my '08 JKUR on my '18 JLR and by using NEW M14x1.5 "SPLINE" lug nuts they fit PERFECT --



    They are 16" Alloys and they clear the CALIPERS by 1/4"
    OOPS sorry for the pic.
    W.E.

    JIMBO

  6. #26
    Hooked darrenroos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Valencia, CA
    Posts
    144
    How cool would I be if I run my JKs in the front and leave the JLs in the back? IMG_1005.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #27
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    FERNLEY NV
    Posts
    79
    Why would you consider that cool ?????

    W.E.


    JIMBO

  8. #28
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenroos View Post
    How cool would I be if I run my JKs in the front and leave the JLs in the back?

    Ask your transfer case how cool you would be after you put it in 4WD like that.

  9. #29
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenroos View Post
    How cool would I be if I run my JKs in the front and leave the JLs in the back? IMG_1005.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    You wouldn’t be.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #30
    Hooked darrenroos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Valencia, CA
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    You wouldn’t be.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Haha!! It was only for about 15 minutes. Just long enough to get a photo of what my two Jeeps look like side-by-side with 35s. IMG_1006.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •