VIDEO : WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video! Looks like fun was had by all like usual! Beautiful spot to camp and explore!

LauraRose

Once again, thank you for another great video of your group's adventure on such a beautiful trail!!!

I have two questions:

1) have you ever thought about showing a quick map view of where the trail is for those of us who have never been farther west than the Pennsylvania- Ohio border? (sad, i know)

2) Have you every considered investing in a rooftop tent for a trip like this one?

Thanks for your time!

P.S: Longer videos please!! :)

Laura Rose from PA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fun trip and great video. Hope to do it again soon.

Great having you along for the fun. Definitely looking forward to doing it again soon.

What a great video! Thank you for sharing. Looks like a great time!

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it :)

Amazing views and looks like a wonderful time! Keep living the life most of us want to live.

Rusty

Glad you liked it and I hope you're able to get out there and live some of this life for yourself :yup:

I enjoyed your video. In the part where you showed the valley below, I'm wondering if the lake is Crowley? Also, A few years ago while visiting the bristlecone visitor center I was talking to someone who said you could dirt road down from there to Bishop, do you know anything about that? Just curious, seems like that'S near where you were?

That's further up north but yes, you can drive a better part of that all on dirt.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Looks like fun was had by all like usual! Beautiful spot to camp and explore!

Always a great time when we're out with friends and yes, it was a beautiful spot to camp and explore. With any luck, we'll be able to get you out to some of these places with us.

Once again, thank you for another great video of your group's adventure on such a beautiful trail!!!

I have two questions:

1) have you ever thought about showing a quick map view of where the trail is for those of us who have never been farther west than the Pennsylvania- Ohio border? (sad, i know)

2) Have you every considered investing in a rooftop tent for a trip like this one?

Thanks for your time!

P.S: Longer videos please!! :)

Laura Rose from PA

Sorry, we purposefully limit the amount of information regarding places like this to help make it harder for people to find. Not like we can prevent it but we've just seen way too much destruction of the places we love over the years from idiots. I hope you can be understanding.

Roof top tents are cool but for the kind of exploring we do, we'd prefer not to have so much weight on our Jeeps and so high up.

LauraRose

Always a great time when we're out with friends and yes, it was a beautiful spot to camp and explore. With any luck, we'll be able to get you out to some of these places with us.

Sorry, we purposefully limit the amount of information regarding places like this to help make it harder for people to find. Not like we can prevent it but we've just seen way too much destruction of the places we love over the years from idiots. I hope you can be understanding.

Roof top tents are cool but for the kind of exploring we do, we'd prefer not to have so much weight on our Jeeps and so high up.
I totally understand! Thanks for your response...

We have had a lot of ppl destroy our crops & property over the years. It has taken a long time, but we have finally been able to (pretty much) limit access to family & close friends who we know won't destroy anything.

Yeah, I guess a few-hundred pounds on the roof isn't always conducive to "keeping the shiny side up"! [emoji4]

Can't wait for more videos. Longer ones please!

Laura Rose from PA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I totally understand! Thanks for your response...

We have had a lot of ppl destroy our crops & property over the years. It has taken a long time, but we have finally been able to (pretty much) limit access to family & close friends who we know won't destroy anything.

Yeah, I guess a few-hundred pounds on the roof isn't always conducive to "keeping the shiny side up"! [emoji4]

Can't wait for more videos. Longer ones please!

Laura Rose from PA

We appreciate your understanding. Bummer that you've had to deal with crap like this too.

Longer videos take a lot more work but we'll see what we can do :crazyeyes:

Great video, Fun time as always.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

Awesome that you and Jen were able to join us for once. Can't wait to do it again. :yup: