Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIDEO : WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER

Great video! Looks like fun was had by all like usual! Beautiful spot to camp and explore!

Been Around the Block LauraRose's Avatar
    Once again, thank you for another great video of your group's adventure on such a beautiful trail!!!

I have two questions:

1) have you ever thought about showing a quick map view of where the trail is for those of us who have never been farther west than the Pennsylvania- Ohio border? (sad, i know)

2) Have you every considered investing in a rooftop tent for a trip like this one?

Thanks for your time!

P.S: Longer videos please!! :-)

Laura Rose from PA
    1990 YJ
    2018 JL

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Fun trip and great video. Hope to do it again soon.
    Great having you along for the fun. Definitely looking forward to doing it again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojito0714 View Post
    What a great video! Thank you for sharing. Looks like a great time!
    Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by RustyE View Post
    Amazing views and looks like a wonderful time! Keep living the life most of us want to live.

Rusty
    Glad you liked it and I hope you're able to get out there and live some of this life for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Four Flusher View Post
    I enjoyed your video. In the part where you showed the valley below, I'm wondering if the lake is Crowley? Also, A few years ago while visiting the bristlecone visitor center I was talking to someone who said you could dirt road down from there to Bishop, do you know anything about that? Just curious, seems like that'S near where you were?
    That's further up north but yes, you can drive a better part of that all on dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Great video! Looks like fun was had by all like usual! Beautiful spot to camp and explore!
    Always a great time when we're out with friends and yes, it was a beautiful spot to camp and explore. With any luck, we'll be able to get you out to some of these places with us.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraRose View Post
    Once again, thank you for another great video of your group's adventure on such a beautiful trail!!!

I have two questions:

1) have you ever thought about showing a quick map view of where the trail is for those of us who have never been farther west than the Pennsylvania- Ohio border? (sad, i know)

2) Have you every considered investing in a rooftop tent for a trip like this one?

Thanks for your time!

P.S: Longer videos please!! :-)

Laura Rose from PA
    Sorry, we purposefully limit the amount of information regarding places like this to help make it harder for people to find. Not like we can prevent it but we've just seen way too much destruction of the places we love over the years from idiots. I hope you can be understanding.

Roof top tents are cool but for the kind of exploring we do, we'd prefer not to have so much weight on our Jeeps and so high up.

Been Around the Block LauraRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Always a great time when we're out with friends and yes, it was a beautiful spot to camp and explore. With any luck, we'll be able to get you out to some of these places with us.

Sorry, we purposefully limit the amount of information regarding places like this to help make it harder for people to find. Not like we can prevent it but we've just seen way too much destruction of the places we love over the years from idiots. I hope you can be understanding.

Roof top tents are cool but for the kind of exploring we do, we'd prefer not to have so much weight on our Jeeps and so high up.
    I totally understand! Thanks for your response...

We have had a lot of ppl destroy our crops & property over the years. It has taken a long time, but we have finally been able to (pretty much) limit access to family & close friends who we know won't destroy anything.

Yeah, I guess a few-hundred pounds on the roof isn't always conducive to "keeping the shiny side up"!

Can't wait for more videos. Longer ones please!

Laura Rose from PA
    1990 YJ
    2018 JL

Great video, Fun time as always.

2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

Quote Originally Posted by LauraRose View Post
    I totally understand! Thanks for your response...

We have had a lot of ppl destroy our crops & property over the years. It has taken a long time, but we have finally been able to (pretty much) limit access to family & close friends who we know won't destroy anything.

Yeah, I guess a few-hundred pounds on the roof isn't always conducive to "keeping the shiny side up"!

Can't wait for more videos. Longer ones please!

Laura Rose from PA
    We appreciate your understanding. Bummer that you've had to deal with crap like this too.

Longer videos take a lot more work but we'll see what we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Great video, Fun time as always.

2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    Awesome that you and Jen were able to join us for once. Can't wait to do it again.

Had a great time! Thanks for having us along and looking forward to the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37’s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40’s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Looks like fun! When is someone going to convince the goof in the orange jk to sell that half a Jeep and get a proper 4 door? 🤭

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Ha! Well I did drive a JL this past weekend. That’s a step in the “right” direction.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37’s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40’s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123