Time for a lift

Four Flusher

I’m planning on going to KO2, 315/70/17, on mopar fake beadlocks. I’m considering either the mopar 2” or the evo overland stage 4 with Fox shocks. Evo lift is about double the cost after you add the fox shocks. Opinions?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

13_gecko_rubi

Why Stage 4? Are you planning to run larger tires, and a taller lift, in the future? The tires you mentioned are considered the metric version of 35’s. You could save money by running Stage 2, or even Stage 1.

https://www.offroadevolution.com/product/evo-mfg-2-5-jl-boost-suspension-system-stage-2/

https://www.offroadevolution.com/product/evo-mfg-2-5-jl-boost-suspension-system-stage-1/

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Why not lol

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m planning on going to KO2, 315/70/17, on mopar fake beadlocks. I’m considering either the mopar 2” or the evo overland stage 4 with Fox shocks. Evo lift is about double the cost after you add the fox shocks. Opinions?

How soon are you looking to lift your Jeep? If you can wait just a bit, I know of at least one other option coming soon that I think you might want to consider too.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've never looked so forward to SEMA as I am this year. I think that there is a lot of aftermarket support coming for the JL, and manufacturers are waiting until fall 2018 to release info.

Four Flusher

How soon are you looking to lift your Jeep? If you can wait just a bit, I know of at least one other option coming soon that I think you might want to consider too.

I’ve got till the end of sept, planning on ouray rimrocker moab first two weeks of oct. my plan is shorty bumper, Zeon 10s, sliders and enough room for 34.4” tires. I’d like to sell my stock KO2s before I get to many miles on them. I might just throw on the 305s no lift temporarily, you mentioned previously about adding to the bump stops, so maybe.