Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Looking for OEM Rubicon Wheels - Polished

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27

    Looking for OEM Rubicon Wheels - Polished

    I realize this may be a long-shot, but Iím interested in just 2 wheels for my trailer. Looking for the 2018 Rubicon OEM polished wheels.

  2. #2
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,035
    I would assume there will be a lot for sale soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    I would assume there will be a lot for sale soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Oh? I've been really busy dealing with a family move back to the U.S. from EU, can you please elaborate?

  4. #4
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by JLF View Post
    Oh? I've been really busy dealing with a family move back to the U.S. from EU, can you please elaborate?
    People buy aftermarket wheels. Not much to elaborate on.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Been Around the Block BillArnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Emerald Hills, CA
    Posts
    460
    Perhaps the OP's question is about buying 2 wheels instead of the usual 4 or 5? I suspect that's a bit unusual.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S, additional LED lights

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    Perhaps the OP's question is about buying 2 wheels instead of the usual 4 or 5? I suspect that's a bit unusual.
    You are correct Sir. I've decided to bite the bullet and purchase through my local Jeep dealership...

    Eddie/Mods, please close/delete this thread as necessary...

  7. #7
    Guy with a Red 2-Door Cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by JLF View Post
    You are correct Sir. I've decided to bite the bullet and purchase through my local Jeep dealership...

    Eddie/Mods, please close/delete this thread as necessary...
    We donít close or delete threads here just FYI. Glad you were able to get some wheels tho

  8. #8
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Granite Falls NC
    Posts
    37
    I have a set of 5 stock wheels for the 2018 JLU Rubicon, for sale; if interested please email me at alfreb@icloud.com


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #9
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfredoB View Post
    I have a set of 5 stock wheels for the 2018 JLU Rubicon, for sale; if interested please email me at alfreb@icloud.com


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Trump or Clinton model?

  10. #10
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Humble,TX
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Trump or Clinton model?
    I'm missing a joke here....


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •