SpiderWed Shades Fundraising Raffle Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

WranJLerYYC

Hey Fellow Jeepers

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji599]Fundraising Raffle Draw[emoji599][emoji599][emoji599]
[emoji887] [emoji887] [emoji887] SpiderWeb Shades [emoji887] [emoji887] [emoji887]

My wife and I are fundraising for our second year participating together in the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer, a 220km bicycle ride through the foothills, and have received a $100 US gift card from;

These things are awesome. They work with your soft or hard top, provide up to 95% UV protection when your top is off and reduce wind noise tremendously. Available in a wide variety of colours it’s a great addition to any Jeep.

So in an effort to raise the $2,500 each goal we have we will have a raffle draw for the GC.

A minimum donation of $10 gets your name into the draw. $20 donations get you two entries and so on. To donate you can click the link below and make a donation. When making a donation using the link please make sure to fill out your complete name so we can add you to the list. We get instant updates of all donations.

[emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]The person who makes the largest donation will receive a $50 GC to Factor 55[emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

All the money raised by this fundraising initiative goes directly to the Alberta Cancer Foundation through the Ride to Conquer Cancer. Steph and I have earmarked our fundraising dollars to Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer and Childhood Cancers.

We will do the draw live on Facebook one week from this Thursday. Thank you all in advance. Your support is greatly appreciated. See you on the trail on at the mall��.
IMG_3666.JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_3662.JPGIMG_3668.JPG

Cross posted.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While I am not questioning the legitimacy of your fundraisers, I am sorry to say that posts regarding them or any charitable event is not allowed on this forum. Please see rules below:

https://jlwrangler.com/faq.php?faq=rulesfaq#faq_nonprofitposts

Unfortunately, we have had one too many bad apples ruin it for everyone. I hope you can be understanding and respectful of our rules and I wish you the best of luck with your cause.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.