2019 JL Changes

13_gecko_rubi

Lol sounds like he has a lot of 18s to sell.lol
I’ll know for sure tomorrow. They said they had told me Jeep will not tell them the date so they keep selling 18s. I’ve been waiting for about 3 weeks for this call. But I’ll know tomorrow.

No they aren’t holding money. We were waiting on the order computer to truly order the Jeep.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
They cannot order 19s yet in their systems just fyi

Sent via....

ddays v2

Lol sounds like he has a lot of 18s to sell.lol
I’ll know for sure tomorrow. They said they had told me Jeep will not tell them the date so they keep selling 18s. I’ve been waiting for about 3 weeks for this call. But I’ll know tomorrow.

No they aren’t holding money. We were waiting on the order computer to truly order the Jeep.

They cannot order 19s yet in their systems just fyi

Sent via....

LOL, Sounds like they want to hold his money til November ;)

Jetboy

Ok. Guess I don’t know the difference.
But I’m sitting here with list in hand.
The computer has 2019. The price is different. By 100$.
I Was told at my second dealer this afternoon it opened this week.
Bikini is listed as a color with late delivery. LED is back active. The adaptive speed control is really part of the advanced safety group and is 795 more in addition to regular safety. A few options are up 100$ As was MSRP. Mine priced out. 500$ more than an 18.

Still trying to figure out the difference in leather seats. They have stitched at 1795, or leather group at 1495. The 18’s rubis w/ leather group all have red stitching. And weirdly you can select both in the computer at the same time. It doesn’t delete one-another like other options do. They said 6-12 week on delivery. But I could see the date in the window. It said October 2somthing. But I’m not sure what the date means..build ? Deliver? I think it said deliver. No matter it will be here when it’s here.

I’ll have a deal tomorrow. My 19 will be ordered as far as I’m concerned. Both dealers are being very competitive. And both first offers very spot on. Both are close to my home.
For me it’s mostly about my trade. So I’m not going to be much help for cash discount buyers.

Edit:
Also figured out the date I saw was called estimated ship date.
Don’t think I was supposed to pick it up but I did end up with a
2019 customer preferred code guide. I’ll take it back tomorrow.

Last edited:

4wd

Bikini is listed as a color with late delivery. LED is back active. The adaptive speed control is really part of the advanced safety group and is 795 more in addition to regular safety. A few options are up 100$ As was MSRP. Mine priced out. 500$ more than an 18.

Still trying to figure out the difference in leather seats. They have stitched at 1795, or leather group at 1495. The 18’s rubis w/ leather group all have red stitching. And weirdly you can select both in the computer at the same time. It doesn’t delete one-another like other options do. They said 6-12 week on delivery. But I could see the date in the window. It said October 2somthing. But I’m not sure what the date means..build ? Deliver? I think it said deliver. No matter it will be here when it’s here.

I’ll have a deal tomorrow. My 19 will be ordered as far as I’m concerned. Both dealers are being very competitive. And both first offers very spot on. Both are close to my home.
For me it’s mostly about my trade. So I’m not going to be much help for cash discount buyers.

Hate to ask, but color is bikini?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jetboy

Not sure but it’s pearl coat..and shinny. Also listed is hellayella clear coat? Is that new? And mojito clear is still on. Punk’n metallic ? Is that new?

But hell i may not have a real paper here ..who knows?

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Edit:
Also figured out the date I saw was called estimated ship date.
Don’t think I was supposed to pick it up but I did end up with a
2019 customer preferred code guide. I’ll take it back tomorrow.

It is open now, just want last time I said it :)

The multiple leathers are the normal leather vs Mopar katskinz leather. It should not let you order the Mopar ones unless you get cloth or the system is hosed up. Not uncommon when it first opens.

Sent via....

CG07SUT

I work out towards Toledo and passed what I’d say was a load of 19 Rubicons this afternoon, headed east on the Ohio turnpike. Looks like the new ones are coming with KM2’s or KM3’s instead of the ATKO2’s.