20x10 Fuel Beasts with 35x12.5x20 Fuel All Terrains on JLUR

I don't normally get too excited over most Fuel wheel designs, but that one really looks great, especially on the Granite Chrystal Jeep! That's one of the best looking JL's I've seen, honestly. Nice!

JL5009

I have never purchased a set of 20s for any of my Jeeps. Reason being I was told 20s are to heavy and not suitable for Jeeps.

However, with the new JL I am intrested to know what are 20s like on the JL?

Those fuel wheels have always been my favourite but only on 20s. There ok on 17s or 18s but best looking on 20s. So what's your feedback on the 20s on the JL? Did you feel any power loss? Do they feel heavy?

Only in a Jeep will your truly feel the freedom in any trail..

darrenroos

I have never purchased a set of 20s for any of my Jeeps. Reason being I was told 20s are to heavy and not suitable for Jeeps.

However, with the new JL I am intrested to know what are 20s like on the JL?

Those fuel wheels have always been my favourite but only on 20s. There ok on 17s or 18s but best looking on 20s. So what's your feedback on the 20s on the JL? Did you feel any power loss? Do they feel heavy?

One disadvantage is less sidewall when airing down and off-roading. Maybe ok on a Sahara around town but seem a little different on a Rubicon that is built for the trail. Looks good though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JL5009

One disadvantage is less sidewall when airing down and off-roading. Maybe ok on a Sahara around town but seem a little different on a Rubicon that is built for the trail. Looks good though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I see, well that helps me since I have a Rubicon and will be using 70% offroad and 30% on-road. But then again if I breakdown even further, my offroading will be a mixture of rock trails but more heavier on desert dune trails.