Wave from Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

MoparTH

Just ordered a manual Sting-Gray Rubicon Unlimited today, can't wait to get it, currently have a 2017 Destroyer Gray Challenger Scat Pack Shaker I need to sell before it comes in. Already looking at parts for the Rubi, like the Magnaflow black axle back exhaust and 3/4" leveling spacers for the front.

MoparTH

The Rubicon is here, dealer said 8-11 weeks for my Rubicon but it showed up today in just 3 weeks !! That's great news and I want to pick it up bad but I'm a couple states away at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle. What makes it worse is the dealer is sending me pics of it, guess I can wait until Monday.

Attach34923_20180713_163039.jpg

MoparTH

The Challenger didn't sell unless someone at Carlisle wants it, so most likely I will be trading it Monday. The dealer gave me a written offer in case it didn't sell, so I will get a pic at the dealer with them side by side, hate to see the Challenger go and lose 200HP, but the Jeep is more justified for my wife and I and will be lots of fun. This will be the first time in over 20 years that I haven't owned a muscle car, had 2 Challengers, a 2005 GTO, a 1970 Barracuda, a 1986 Mustang GT and a 1971 Dart before this.

That looks great. Looking forward to more pics. Sure would love to see one next to the Challenger before it sells.