WAVE from South Pasadena!!!

SteveTheRipper

Hey guys I'm Steve! I joined this forum to learn as much as I can about the new JL. I currently am driving a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek, my first off road vehicle. I'm just starting out, so I need to learn the ropes. I've always liked Jeeps but I never felt as though any of them were quite right for me. Then I saw the new JL and fell in love. So I'm looking to buy one after my lease is up in 2020. Which brings me to joining this forum, I want to watch the evolution of this vehicle and now is the best time to get in on the ground floor. I can't wait to see what's around the bend!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome. I've got a 2016 Crosstrek that I use as my daily driver. Intended to use my JK Wrangler as a daily driver when we moved to CO, however on the first winter we got a TON of snow and I couldn't make it up the hill I live on with my MTs even in 4-wheel drive. So I bought the Crosstrek, put on some Sparkos + BFG KO2s and it pretty much goes anywhere anytime of the year. Already had one engine replacement at 20,000 miles, loves to leak oil and it is no doubt that the slowest vehicle I have ever owned. It can't get out of its own way. It was certainly cheap as hell though... guess I got what I paid for.

20180616_094159-2016x1512.jpg