Wave from Buffalo Wyoming

CanAmMick

My wife and I just purchased a new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited. It’s the first Jeep we’ve ever owned. It already has a lift kit and 35x12.5R18LT load range E tires. We ordered a new bumper, 8000lb Warn wench, electric running boards, hood deflector, window deflectors, grab handles and a few smaller things. Hopefully everything will be in sometime next week.

The dealer set the air pressure to 40 psi and I believe that’s way to high. What have you guys done that have larger tires about TPMS? What tire pressure would you run?

Attachments

• E5A8F281-5C16-4E4F-8F4A-82B0BCF2C46E.jpg
    E5A8F281-5C16-4E4F-8F4A-82B0BCF2C46E.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 61

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Can't help you with the air pressure as I don't have my JL yet, but that is a nice looking Wrangler. Congrats and welcome to JL Wrangler.

JTCO

Meme King
My wife and I just purchased a new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited. It’s the first Jeep we’ve ever owned. It already has a lift kit and 35x12.5R18LT load range E tires. We ordered a new bumper, 8000lb Warn wench, electric running boards, hood deflector, window deflectors, grab handles and a few smaller things. Hopefully everything will be in sometime next week.

The dealer set the air pressure to 40 psi and I believe that’s way to high. What have you guys done that have larger tires about TPMS? What tire pressure would you run?

Welcome to JL Wrangler. Agreed, 40 is too high. Do a chalk test to determine what your tire pressure should be, but I imagine you'll find the optimum pressure to be somewhere around 30 psi:

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.p...or-315-70-17%92s&p=15682&viewfull=1#post15682