So close

Just wanted to daydream. I was looking at a house the wife and I might buy. It's near a Jeep dealership. After I looked at the house, I had to go window shopping Jeeps. I saw this beauty, complete with a manual tranny. It was really hard to walk away and not get anymore curious.... although, I'm sure I'll be happier when I actually custom order versus just grabbing one off the lot. Still, though ......

20180619_170929.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Just wanted to daydream. I was looking at a house the wife and I might buy. It's near a Jeep dealership. After I looked at the house, I had to go window shopping Jeeps. I saw this beauty, complete with a manual tranny. It was really hard to walk away and not get anymore curious.... although, I'm sure I'll be happier when I actually custom order versus just grabbing one off the lot. Still, though ......

Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I know the feeling. Hang in there. We just went under contract today. It's bittersweet. I know it will delay my JL purchase but such is life. What area are you guys looking at?

JTCO

Meme King
We have a weak offer on a house in Westminster, and a probable one on a house in Northglenn.... How about you guys?

Sent from my SM-T800 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

North. We've thought we had strong offers every time but have been out-bid every time up until now. It's a tough market. Hope this one plays out through closing. Good luck and hope it works out for you as well.

Last edited: