Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: So close

  1. #1

    So close

    Just wanted to daydream. I was looking at a house the wife and I might buy. It's near a Jeep dealership. After I looked at the house, I had to go window shopping Jeeps. I saw this beauty, complete with a manual tranny. It was really hard to walk away and not get anymore curious.... although, I'm sure I'll be happier when I actually custom order versus just grabbing one off the lot. Still, though ......



    20180619_170929.jpeg

    Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    48
    It is a Beauty!

    We custom ordered a jl rubicon majito!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,448
    Why did you post this in the Day Care Center?

  4. #4
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    48
    ???


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers Creeper View Post
    Just wanted to daydream. I was looking at a house the wife and I might buy. It's near a Jeep dealership. After I looked at the house, I had to go window shopping Jeeps. I saw this beauty, complete with a manual tranny. It was really hard to walk away and not get anymore curious.... although, I'm sure I'll be happier when I actually custom order versus just grabbing one off the lot. Still, though ......





    Sent from my SM-G892U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I know the feeling. Hang in there. We just went under contract today. It's bittersweet. I know it will delay my JL purchase but such is life. What area are you guys looking at?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Why did you post this in the Day Care Center?
    I didn't buy it, so it's not really a "Show and Tell" thing. I'm just daydreaming about actually having a Jeep again, hopefully in the next few months. It didn't really seem to fit anywhere else.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I know the feeling. Hang in there. We just went under contract today. It's bittersweet. I know it will delay my JL purchase but such is life. What area are you guys looking at?
    We have a weak offer on a house in Westminster, and a probable one on a house in Northglenn.... How about you guys?

    Sent from my SM-T800 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers Creeper View Post
    We have a weak offer on a house in Westminster, and a probable one on a house in Northglenn.... How about you guys?

    Sent from my SM-T800 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    North. We've thought we had strong offers every time but have been out-bid every time up until now. It's a tough market. Hope this one plays out through closing. Good luck and hope it works out for you as well.
    Last edited by WJCO; 04-15-2019 at 07:20 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •