Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My attempt at Being a JL Salesman

Quote Originally Posted by Tellico View Post
    My wife daily drives our JL and she loves it. Also tell your wife that you can look at it as an investment if you keep it long enough for your kids to drive one day. There arenít many vehicles that age as well as the Wrangler and I would expect that at least to one of your boys would appreciate driving a 5-10 year old wrangler. Sell it to your wife that itís an investment. Your kidís car will be paid for when they start driving and itís one they would probably love to have. Then you can tell yourself ďitís for the kidsĒ Every time you make a payment.
    I say the same thing about my JK.. haha... and truly is my intension. Iíll use that.... I can see it now... in 10 years weíll have 4 Jeeps. Lol

Fresh Catch
    You drive the one with start stop. Was not a fan but test drive made me 2nd guess. If town driving a lot could help with gas mileage.

My wife wants one Drove jk. Then jl. She said jl was so much nicer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been Around the Block
    When we decided to move up from a 3-door Jeep to a five-door, I had my wife drive the JK then drive the JL immediately after.

She chose the JL.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Let her drive it and tell her you donít care for it

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

We picked our 2 door Rubi up a few days ago. She said Happy Fathers Day. Then she drove it and claimed it as hers. Now I can't get near it. That sucks. If you get one, you'll need to get two. Hahahaha.

My attempt at Being a JL Salesman

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman47 View Post
    We picked our 2 door Rubi up a few days ago. She said Happy Fathers Day. Then she drove it and claimed it as hers. Now I can't get near it. That sucks. If you get one, you'll need to get two. Hahahaha.
    Lol! Happy Wife Happy Life.... Iím good... My JKUR is only a year old and I still get caught at least once a week trying to have Sex with it. A new JL in the driveway though.... 3 way!
    Last edited by TrailHunter; 06-20-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12