Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: Jeep OLD IRON - Classic Jeep Photo Thread

  1. #61
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,792
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    You know, I'm still trying to figure out why you're not getting rid of your JK and getting a JL to replace it. Or, were you planning on getting rid of it for a JT?
    Plan on keeping it AND getting a JT. Iím done selling vehicles. Iíve regretted selling three of the five Iíve owned.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  2. #62
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,744
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Plan on keeping it AND getting a JT. Iím done selling vehicles. Iíve regretted selling three of the five Iíve owned.
    Yeah, I hear ya. I'm pretty hard pressed to get rid of any more of my Jeeps too. I just think you'd enjoy a JL is all. But, I know Tony and Steph won't be getting a truck so it'll be nice having you two with one

  3. #63
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,070
    Made a run to Kroger, and this Wagoneer was sitting there, when I came out. The interior was perfect.
    IMG_3617.JPG
    IMG_3618.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #64
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,744
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Made a run to Kroger, and this Wagoneer was sitting there, when I came out. The interior was perfect.
    Damn that thing is nice!

  5. #65
    Been Around the Block tallguy26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    256
    These were at a jeep poker run last weekend20190518_082436.jpeg20190518_101724.jpeg

    Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #66
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Damn that thing is nice!
    I tried to get an interior pic, but there was too much glare. I looked original, and very well preserved.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #67
    Caught the Bug aust249's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wrightwood
    Posts
    65
    IMG_2178.jpgIMG_2180.jpg found this gem around the corner from my house! Very tempting!! Includes matching trailer!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #68
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by aust249 View Post
    IMG_2178.jpgIMG_2180.jpg found this gem around the corner from my house! Very tempting!! Includes matching trailer!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    How much? (and can you spare a couch for the night)

  9. #69
    Caught the Bug aust249's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wrightwood
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    How much? (and can you spare a couch for the night)
    14k or he says a reasonable offer. Itís a 63 Kaiser M38-A1 and itís clean. I already have a yard full of jeeps. Oh and the couch is always open for a fellow jeeper!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #70
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by aust249 View Post
    14k or he says a reasonable offer. Itís a 63 Kaiser M38-A1 and itís clean. I already have a yard full of jeeps. Oh and the couch is always open for a fellow jeeper!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    14k is crazy high for an M38A1.


    2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1989 YJ Sahara
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •