New JLU Sahara...one regret...

NyVetteJeepGuy

I absolutely love my truck, new to the Wrangler world and love the huge aftermarket etc..

There is one thing I regret not having on my Wrangler...the proximity sensor so I can get into the car without taking the keys out.

All of my recent cars (including my current non daily driver a ‘17 Z06) allow me to open the doors etc without having to push a remote button. Didn’t know how much I’d miss this feature until I don’t have it.

I guess this could be considered nit picky but it’s a pain and something I’d definitely get next time for sure, I really feel it should also pretty much be a default feature on at least the Unlimited...anyway..my two cents...:thumb:

JLSahara

Unfortunately, that’s going to eat at you for as long as you have the truck. I remember specifically wanting this option, along with a few others, which is why it took me longer than normal to find a Jeep.

I wish it was a simple part you install with Mopar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyVetteJeepGuy

Unfortunately, that’s going to eat at you for as long as you have the truck. I remember specifically wanting this option, along with a few others, which is why it took me longer than normal to find a Jeep.

I wish it was a simple part you install with Mopar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It involves different door handles too no?