Ordered: Sky One-Touch Power Top JLUR

Gregodav

I just ordered a red Rubicon Unlimited withe the Sky One-Touch Power Top, yesterday. I've been waiting to order this for a long time. And now I will wait some more for the build.

Gregodav

13_gecko_rubi

Awesome! I kind of like it but I also like removing the top. Congrats on the order!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
It can still be removed. It is just not recommended as alignment is key. Let's be real, many jeep owners can't even check their own oil or rotate tires so trusting them to realign the top correctly is asking a lot. This is why it is not recommended. If u take some time to paint mark where the bolts are and put it back in exact same way I'm sure you will be fine. It is a heavy sob though!!

Sent via....

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
It can still be removed. It is just not recommended as alignment is key. Let's be real, many jeep owners can't even check their own oil or rotate tires so trusting them to realign the top correctly is asking a lot. This is why it is not recommended. If u take some time to paint mark where the bolts are and put it back in exact same way I'm sure you will be fine. It is a heavy sob though!!

Sent via....

I’ll stick to the regular hardtop and softtop. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Gregodav

Still waiting for Job#1 Sky One-Touch Power Top. I have not heard of any moving out if D1. The original planned production date was July 9. Another Jeep memo indicated July 1.
I spoke with Jeep personnel yesterday and they indicated that my the production update software was frozen and not updating. Bummer. Just when I want updates the most.

Gregodav

13_gecko_rubi

Still waiting for Job#1 Sky One-Touch Power Top. I have not heard of any moving out if D1. The original planned production date was July 9. Another Jeep memo indicated July 1.
I spoke with Jeep personnel yesterday and they indicated that my the production update software was frozen and not updating. Bummer. Just when I want updates the most.

Gregodav
July 9th is right

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered a red Rubicon Unlimited withe the Sky One-Touch Power Top, yesterday. I've been waiting to order this for a long time. And now I will wait some more for the build.

Gregodav

Looking forward to seeing it :thumb: