Wave from Los Angeles

GeeQ3

Hello, everybody!

My name is Mark. Long time Wrangler admirer, first time Wrangler owner. I purchased my JLUR almost 2 months ago and I gotta say, life is good! I'd like to thank this forum and it's community for being a great source of knowledge for somebody green like me when it comes to Jeep ownership and 4x4 in general. Starting with fire trails and hoping to work my way up.GeeQ320180528_115620.jpgGeeQ320180428_165945.jpgGeeQ320180426_111149.jpg

darrenroos

Hey neighbor, I'm in Valencia as well. No, I have not been to Hungry Valley SVRA... yet. Still new to it all.

Do you recommend it? Also, where else have you been around here?

Hungry Valley is only 15 miles or so north of here, costs $5 to enter, and has a great variety of trails including a 4x4 playground area with manmade obstacles. If you are on Instagram look up “Papa.Surf”. The last 3 out of 4 posts are pics and videos of my son and his JK at Hungry Valley. We also like last chance canyon but it is a longer drive (up past Mojave). 9th post down on his Instagram page are pics and Videos from Last Chance. Eddie also has a great YouTube video of a Renegade he took through Last Chance canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GeeQ3

Hungry Valley is only 15 miles or so north of here, costs $5 to enter, and has a great variety of trails including a 4x4 playground area with manmade obstacles. If you are on Instagram look up “Papa.Surf”. The last 3 out of 4 posts are pics and videos of my son and his JK at Hungry Valley. We also like last chance canyon but it is a longer drive (up past Mojave). 9th post down on his Instagram page are pics and Videos from Last Chance. Eddie also has a great YouTube video of a Renegade he took through Last Chance canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks for the information - I will definitely be checking that place out. That's an awesome JK. I love how the videos show the articulation and not to mention those flex pics. Looked like good times!

I saw Eddie's Last Chance video showing the stock Rubi on the rocks - very helpful in showing what my stock rig is capable of.

Happy Father's Day btw!

Last edited: