Thread: Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion

Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion

Hey guys, just curious who all is interested in this event? It's August 24-25 in Pigeon Forge, TN right outside of Gatlinburg. My wife and I are planning to go and heard it was an awesome event, with over 7000 Jeeps last year attending. No trail riding unfortunately that I heard of, but plenty of vendors and site seeing 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by JLJourney18 View Post
    Hey guys, just curious who all is interested in this event? It's August 24-25 in Pigeon Forge, TN right outside of Gatlinburg. My wife and I are planning to go and heard it was an awesome event, with over 7000 Jeeps last year attending. No trail riding unfortunately that I heard of, but plenty of vendors and site seeing
    My wife and I have been for the last 2 years. Itís a good time. TONS of Jeeps!!! Lots of vendors to buy from. There are trail rides to go on, just not sponsored by the event. You just gotta look.

Rusty

My gf and I plan on going. It was a lot of fun last year. Lots of nice jeeps and tons of vendors.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I would love to go if my Rubicon ever gets out of JB status. LoL

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    My wife and 2 of our friends are heading up on Wednesday and making a mini vacation of it.