New home for Craftsman tools

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, they bought Craftsman but the question is, how much of what they'll be selling is actually made in the USA like before.

YAHAHA

We have no Loews anymore. Wonder how long Sears is going to last?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Bear_Crouse

We have no Loews anymore. Wonder how long Sears is going to last?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

The only reason I went to Sear was for Craftsman products, and I'm sure I'm not the only person. Can't say that I see Sears making it much longer. The ones hear in VA already look run down and are empty most of the time. Now for tools, Harbor Freight's hand tools have the same warranty. Not to mention prices are much better.

With all that being said, I'm not the biggest mechanic or handyman (Still learning) so anyone that is a heavy tool user please feel free to let me know how they handle up to your use.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The only reason I went to Sear was for Craftsman products, and I'm sure I'm not the only person. Can't say that I see Sears making it much longer. The ones hear in VA already look run down and are empty most of the time. Now for tools, Harbor Freight's hand tools have the same warranty. Not to mention prices are much better.

With all that being said, I'm not the biggest mechanic or handyman (Still learning) so anyone that is a heavy tool user please feel free to let me know how they handle up to your use.

Craftsman and harbor freight stuff have never let me down. I’m a mechanic by trade and they both work well. Most of my tools are snap on now a days tho. I still use the harbor freight stuff for the sizes I don’t use often that way I’m not buying tools over again.

JTCO

Meme King
I've had good luck with previous Craftsman stuff. As far as Harbor Freight, hit or miss for me. I've never broken an impact socket of theirs but have broken regular sockets and bent a couple of open-end wrenches.