Is this a good price for Jl rubicon

hins2jw0

It's a pretty good price... Sure, it's not the absolute lowest price I've seen nor is it the price I received, but it needs to be where you are comfortable and not frustrated or aggravated at the end of the day.

It's difficult comparing prices between other forum members when you are looking at completely different geographical locations as well as different rules with dealership doc fees, etc. For example, also living in Pennsylvania, I know Maryland charges crazy fees, but PA is limited to around $100. So I got a good price quote from MD and used it as a launching point locally in PA and ended up doing pretty well. I also didn't get the absolute lowest price but I did pretty well and I feel comfortable paying the amount we agreed on for my price below invoice as well as the agreed price for my trade in.

At the end of the day, you being comfortable is what is important. I'm east of Pittsburgh in central PA if that helps and am eagerly awaiting my JLU Rubicon Build...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

WiscoHR

It looks like a very fair price to me. I've worked in sales and management at dealerships for the last 15 years. Never a Jeep store but can read an invoice. The true cost of a vehicle is the invoice minus HB (hold back). So in your case they are making $500 plus their dealer fee. I feel the dealership deserves to make something, as long as they are reasonable. So if they have treated you well so far in the process, it seems like a very fair offer for both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m going with 2.0 turbo on rubi. What you think?

In terms of performance, it kicks ass or at least, bone stock. In terms of use, it does want 91 octane and service intervals are faster but I could deal with that. I'd really like to see how it does with a bigger set of tires.

hins2jw0

After getting several dealerships to compete (I know not nice right?), I was able to secure $47035 (after a $500 military rebate) based off an MSRP build of $53525. I'm also using a trade in so they will clearly make some money off of that.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

phljeeper

Check with Koons Jeep in Tyson’s Corner, VA. They sell below EP most of the time. Craig Benner is on many of the forums and can help you. Worth the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know I’m late to the party but I see your in Downingtown right up the road from me. Have you checked out Jeff Dambrosio, videon in newtown square, or even David dodge in glen mills?

upnover

Check with Koons Jeep in Tyson’s Corner, VA. They sell below EP most of the time. Craig Benner is on many of the forums and can help you. Worth the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s who I used. Painless process.

Tried another local dealer, I was willing to pay a little more for something on the lot but they played games after we settled on the deal.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I’m currently Checking out David’s Dodge. Do you have a connection with any of the dealers?

I don’t. I bought my JK back from D’Ambrosio back in the day and they gave me the best deal on it at that time. I know last year I went down to videon in newtown square and they gave my gf and amazing deal on a grand Cherokee over the other dealers but it still wasn’t in our budget. I would give them a shout as well

Rock Viper

Best Price so far

Check with Tony Trapal @ Farrish Cars he's a Marine and very straightforward. They're doing 5.5% off of invoice minus $500 for military or 6.5% off of invoice if you're with tread lightly or if you work for an affiliated company. Plus they accept orders over the phone or electronically. No need to visit to place an order. They even deliver up to a certain distance!