Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a good price for Jl rubicon

Is this a good price for Jl rubicon

IMG_3315.jpg
    I live in Pennsylvania if anybody knows other deals. Willing to go to other states!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Go to Jim Shorkey in Irwin Pa
    Ask for Augustus Marino. Heíll work with you

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    It's below FFP. Looks pretty damn good to me.
    Iím going with 2.0 turbo on rubi. What you think?

Fresh Catch
    It's a pretty good price... Sure, it's not the absolute lowest price I've seen nor is it the price I received, but it needs to be where you are comfortable and not frustrated or aggravated at the end of the day.

It's difficult comparing prices between other forum members when you are looking at completely different geographical locations as well as different rules with dealership doc fees, etc. For example, also living in Pennsylvania, I know Maryland charges crazy fees, but PA is limited to around $100. So I got a good price quote from MD and used it as a launching point locally in PA and ended up doing pretty well. I also didn't get the absolute lowest price but I did pretty well and I feel comfortable paying the amount we agreed on for my price below invoice as well as the agreed price for my trade in.

At the end of the day, you being comfortable is what is important. I'm east of Pittsburgh in central PA if that helps and am eagerly awaiting my JLU Rubicon Build...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It looks like a very fair price to me. I've worked in sales and management at dealerships for the last 15 years. Never a Jeep store but can read an invoice. The true cost of a vehicle is the invoice minus HB (hold back). So in your case they are making $500 plus their dealer fee. I feel the dealership deserves to make something, as long as they are reasonable. So if they have treated you well so far in the process, it seems like a very fair offer for both parties.

Fresh Catch
    I paid 49k for my JLRU with everything except leather seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfly View Post
    Iím going with 2.0 turbo on rubi. What you think?
    In terms of performance, it kicks ass or at least, bone stock. In terms of use, it does want 91 octane and service intervals are faster but I could deal with that. I'd really like to see how it does with a bigger set of tires.

Fresh Catch
    After getting several dealerships to compete (I know not nice right?), I was able to secure $47035 (after a $500 military rebate) based off an MSRP build of $53525. I'm also using a trade in so they will clearly make some money off of that.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Is this a good price for Jl rubicon

Check with Koons Jeep in Tysonís Corner, VA. They sell below EP most of the time. Craig Benner is on many of the forums and can help you. Worth the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast