Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: HITCH STINGERS are NOW AVAILABLE - Order Yours Today!!

BTW, I see that all the bare steel Hitch Stingers have sold out and I only have 3 powder coated ones left. If there are more people who are wanting them, I'll need you to let me know. In order to keep the cost of these down, I need to order at least 10 at a time and being that I've been fronting the cost of them, I'd prefer to have a good idea of how many will actually sell ahead of time.

Fresh Catch
    Got my powder coated one today. Thanks Eddie. Looks great. Thanks again for supporting veterans.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    BTW, I see that all the bare steel Hitch Stingers have sold out and I only have 3 powder coated ones left. If there are more people who are wanting them, I'll need you to let me know. In order to keep the cost of these down, I need to order at least 10 at a time and being that I've been fronting the cost of them, I'd prefer to have a good idea of how many will actually sell ahead of time.
    I still havenít placed my order. Iíll be wanting the bare steel. Might order two. Not in a huge rush and happy to wait for future bulk order(s).

Been Around the Block BillArnett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    They're actually kind of a pain to leave on in that you can't open up the rear tailgate with it installed. Typically, I just carry it with me when wheeling like I do my tools and just install it when I know there might be a chance my spare tire could be in danger without it.
    Would it work to store it with the long end in the receiver? Would the tailgate then open? Maybe rotate it 90 degrees so it doesnít stick up? Might have to drill another hole to secure it with the hitch pin.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S, additional LED lights

Looks sweet powder coated black. Looking forward to putting it on

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I will be ordering one this week

Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    Would it work to store it with the long end in the receiver? Would the tailgate then open? Maybe rotate it 90 degrees so it doesnít stick up? Might have to drill another hole to secure it with the hitch pin.
    The muffler would prevent the long end from sliding in more. If I recall, you relocated your muffler so I suppose you could drill new holes and make it work.

Just a heads up for those who've been asking, I have more bare steel stingers in stock and should have powder coated ones coming in this week.

Thanks for the quick shipping. I'll post up a pick when I have a chance.
    Mark C.
    2018 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver

Fresh Catch

Awesome Idea!

We had one welded up at the trailer shop before our big July trip. It totally saved the rear tail gate, thanks for the great idea!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast