Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread: HITCH STINGERS are NOW AVAILABLE - Order Yours Today!!

  1. #111
    Guy with a Red 2-Door Cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I like this product but would I need it with the EVO cage tire carrier?
    Probably not but it may provide a little extra protection to the carrier and also give you more of a sliding point on a rock than the carrier might.

  2. #112
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Probably not but it may provide a little extra protection to the carrier and also give you more of a sliding point on a rock than the carrier might.
    Also it works very well when a dumb ass pulls up way to close to you in a Walmart parking lot. I just mine for more on road than off road. :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #113
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I like this product but would I need it with the EVO cage tire carrier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Probably not but it may provide a little extra protection to the carrier and also give you more of a sliding point on a rock than the carrier might.
    What Cozdude said ^^^^

    I have an EVO tire carrier but still run this stinger just for good measure.

  4. #114
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,662
    Got this video of Jeepers Creeper hitting his Hitch Stinger on a ledge. Nice crunch sound but saved his tire.

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  5. #115
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Got this video of Jeepers Creeper hitting his Hitch Stinger on a ledge. Nice crunch sound but saved his tire.

    Awesome! Nice that you were able to catch it in action

  6. #116
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,662
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Awesome! Nice that you were able to catch it in action
    My wife was filming. I don't think she realized it was there, but I saw it coming, lol.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  7. #117
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,893
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    My wife was filming. I don't think she realized it was there, but I saw it coming, lol.
    LOL. You called it before it happened.

  8. #118
    Been Around the Block Jeepers Creeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Got this video of Jeepers Creeper hitting his Hitch Stinger on a ledge. Nice crunch sound but saved his tire.

    Haha! Nice. Money well spent. Thanks again, Eddie. Lol.

    Now I just need my rear bumper to show up so I can spare my tub any more damage from the flimsy plastic stock bumper getting pushed up.

    Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •