HITCH STINGERS are NOW AVAILABLE - Order Yours Today!!

WiscoHR

great piece. Just a pain to remove it everytime you want to open the tailgate.

I have mine on all the time because it helps support my tire. It takes a few seconds to take off and put on. Finally stoped my tire from shaking around. I’ll use it all the time until there is a better option for a tire carrier. Hoping EVO comes out with something like the pro series for the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

mer43

On the Rubicon trail. The best comment I got was from my trail boss, that stated... "Whatever you paid for that thing was worth it."

I slid down so many rock faces on that thing.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On the Rubicon trail. The best comment I got was from my trail boss, that stated... "Whatever you paid for that thing was worth it."

I slid down so many rock faces on that thing.

Awesome!! So glad to hear my Hitch Stinger helped to protect your spare and tailgate :thumb:

Rellik

Awesome!! So glad to hear my Hitch Stinger helped to protect your spare and tailgate :thumb:

You guys were right next to each other at Buck Island when both groups were coming up the waterfalls. That stinger with out a question saved that tailgate from major damage. Great job on getting these made Eddie. Two thumbs up from the trail boss That Merc was referring to. You could say that they are Rubicon Trail tested and passed with flying colors

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys were right next to each other at Buck Island when both groups were coming up the waterfalls. That stinger with out a question saved that tailgate from major damage. Great job on getting these made Eddie. Two thumbs up from the trail boss That Merc was referring to. You could say that they are Rubicon Trail tested and passed with flying colors

LOL!! Go figure. Glad to hear the Hitch Stinger did its job well :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been asking, I'm happy to announce that we just got another batch of powder coated HITCH STINGERS in stock and they're ready to ship. Click on the link below to order yours today! :cool:

BUY a HITCH STINGER HERE

HITCH-STINGER.jpg