Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Frame Mount Destroyer Sliders

  1. #11
    Knows a Thing or Two GrayBeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    St Charles MO
    Posts
    706
    Wow, those are just what we need

    Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

  2. #12
    Guy with a Red 2-Door Cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    903
    Those are beefy!!!

  3. #13
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    I like the flat step feature. The round sliders with a small step get slick when in mud or snow.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #14
    Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    843
    I like these a lot. Gonna be on my rig. Just going to add step lights to em.

  5. #15
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I like these a lot. Gonna be on my rig. Just going to add step lights to em.
    Think bullet clear led lights would light it up good?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #16
    Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    843
    Yup. Just some little leds with a protective lens so they can take a beating. Can even do rigid A series if you’re feelin spendy. Either way, the destroyer rear and rock rails are the way I’m gonna go.

  7. #17
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Is there a ball park release date?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #18
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Granite Falls NC
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_01 View Post
    Is there a ball park release date?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Well, just spoke with LOD earlier yesterday and was informed that the destroyer’s production is on hold for now since they are extremely busy with other productions. Bought the “signature “
    Sliders for now and in the future will get the destroyers... eventually...




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #19
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfredoB View Post
    Well, just spoke with LOD earlier yesterday and was informed that the destroyer’s production is on hold for now since they are extremely busy with other productions. Bought the “signature “
    Sliders for now and in the future will get the destroyers... eventually...




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Seems like everyone in the jeep aftermarket industry is hair straight back. I am trying to get a lift kit to Canada. Its like pulling teeth if you want it with in a month.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #20
    Knows a Thing or Two CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    592
    I would love a set of these for my 2 door. Is there any progress with the release dates ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •