Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Frame Mount Destroyer Sliders

  1. #11
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    St Charles MO
    Posts
    251
    Wow, those are just what we need

    Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 35x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires (Jeep is on Order as of 01-23-18, Ship Date 02-12-18, Delivery Date none yet)

  2. #12
    Guy with a Red 2-Door Cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    478
    Those are beefy!!!

  3. #13
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    I like the flat step feature. The round sliders with a small step get slick when in mud or snow.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #14
    Been Around the Block NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    290
    I like these a lot. Gonna be on my rig. Just going to add step lights to em.

  5. #15
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I like these a lot. Gonna be on my rig. Just going to add step lights to em.
    Think bullet clear led lights would light it up good?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #16
    Been Around the Block NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    290
    Yup. Just some little leds with a protective lens so they can take a beating. Can even do rigid A series if you’re feelin spendy. Either way, the destroyer rear and rock rails are the way I’m gonna go.

  7. #17
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    Is there a ball park release date?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #18
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Granite Falls NC
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_01 View Post
    Is there a ball park release date?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Well, just spoke with LOD earlier yesterday and was informed that the destroyer’s production is on hold for now since they are extremely busy with other productions. Bought the “signature “
    Sliders for now and in the future will get the destroyers... eventually...




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #19
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfredoB View Post
    Well, just spoke with LOD earlier yesterday and was informed that the destroyer’s production is on hold for now since they are extremely busy with other productions. Bought the “signature “
    Sliders for now and in the future will get the destroyers... eventually...




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Seems like everyone in the jeep aftermarket industry is hair straight back. I am trying to get a lift kit to Canada. Its like pulling teeth if you want it with in a month.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •