Park Sense + 35 inch tires

JLSahara

Ok - so I have the Jeep Safety Group on my Jeep and ever since I got the 35’s put on, with the Mopar Tire Carrier Relocation kit, the rear park sensors, mostly on the right, keep going off. Anybody else have this issue?

It’s getting quite annoying now. The shop installed the Mopar Tire kit so I don’t know if maybe the tire can be lifted a bit more on the tailgate but I’m open to any suggestions or quick fixes.

IMG_0666.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillArnett

I have the same problem. AFAIK there's no completely satisfactory fix at least as yet. There's a switch in the center stack that disables the ParkSense system. That will stop the annoying beeping. But it will replace it with an annoying warning message each time you start the engine.

Rumor has it that Z Automotive may be able to fix this with a future update to the Taser JL. Let's hope so...

aug0211

I have the same problem. AFAIK there's no completely satisfactory fix at least as yet. There's a switch in the center stack that disables the ParkSense system. That will stop the annoying beeping. But it will replace it with an annoying warning message each time you start the engine.

Rumor has it that Z Automotive may be able to fix this with a future update to the Taser JL. Let's hope so...

Any idea exactly which sensor is triggering/where it is located?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JLSahara

It seems like it’s either the two mid ones or the right sensor. Those 3 are the ones going off most of the time. The left one is kind of indented due to the license plate, which I think helps in this case.

JLSahara

If Z Automotive can fix it, that may be the feature that’ll make me pull the trigger to purchase the Taser.

offcamber

I have a 35 on mine, but I'm not running the Mopar tailgate reinforcement or spare tire adapter. No issues for me.