JLU Checking In from SoCal

SSBattalion

Hi Everyone, hope to learn and contribute to the forum. Just picked up a new JL Rubi. Can't wait to start the build!

Jl1.jpg

Jl2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5635.jpg
    IMG_5635.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Hi and welcome. Doh, tried fixing sideways picture but couldn't get it the right way. See you added more anyways. Look super clean.

Last edited:

rggedlooksgood

Beautiful JL! I'm in the South Bay, not that far from OC! If you're interested, I'm looking for folks to explore nearby trails. I just got my JL about three weeks ago, and have done some very minor off road tiptoe steps each weekend. I know heading out alone is risky, so I've been looking on MeetUp and hoping to find some groups accepting of newcomers. I've been mountain biking for over 20 years (line selection, gut feel for momentum and traction, etc), and have a technical mechanical background so while I'm new to Jeeping I hope I'd have something to offer in a team outing. Cheers, and you're making me wonder if I could have stretched to make the payments on a Rubi lol!:D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to you and welcome to JLWRANGLER! Sure are a LOT of white JL's out there :thumb: