Mojito! coming down the line

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've always loved the pic of the Crush and Dozer grills as seen below. I am waiting for a Mojito! JLUR, and thought that the pic of the JL Sport in the same color is also pretty neat to see...

Crush + Dozer Grills (circa 2012?)
Jeep2012Mfg-Crush-and-Dozer-678x381.jpg

Mojito! JL Sport
31003C8C-43F9-4FF7-83D2-51AEBD94356D-800x800.jpeg

JTCO

Meme King
We were just at the dealer and they had some orange ones on the lot. While we were looking at them, my daughter said, "We should get that color." I told her that we're getting a green one. Rather than my wife saying "We are, are we?" She started telling my daughter how cool the green Mojito was and describing the color to her. I'll take this as a sign that she's on board for a new Jeep purchase :thumb:

RMC2

We were just at the dealer and they had some orange ones on the lot. While we were looking at them, my daughter said, "We should get that color." I told her that we're getting a green one. Rather than my wife saying "We are, are we?" She started telling my daughter how cool the green Mojito was and describing the color to her. I'll take this as a sign that she's on board for a new Jeep purchase :thumb:

Sounds like you need to get that order in then.

Oh, shit, man. Your probably going to be the first in our wheeling group with a JL. I was hoping to order in the next few months, but it's looking like I'll need to wait. Can't wait to see yours, if you do.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Oh, shit, man. Your probably going to be the first in our wheeling group with a JL. I was hoping to order in the next few months, but it's looking like I'll need to wait. Can't wait to see yours, if you do.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Almost pulled the trigger on it a few weeks ago but we're currently house hunting and our lender advised against any extra large purchases (which is wise), however as you know, the housing market for buyers is tough as hell around here right now. As far as wheeling, the JL will likely be a pavement princess with a few cosmetic mods and 35s.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've got my Build Sheet, my Window Sticker, it shows up on jeep.com as "In Transit" and it's on my dealer website... but all that really means nothing. It could show up this weekend... it could sit in Toledo awaiting transport for a few more weeks. Not terribly too impatient though. It'll come when it comes.

JTCO

Meme King
Got a glimpse of this guy today. Color matched top and fenders. Shitty pic with my dirty windshield and highway speeds.

IMG_20180807_161138_503.jpg