Finally Picked Up Sunny...

cliff538

Figured I better get some stock pictures of her before the big upgrades start.

Installed:
Warn winch installed in factory bumper(Warn Mount). Bartact tactical seat covers
HotHead Headliner
MC 3.5" Lift
MOPAR Tailgate Reinforcement
KMC XD 231 RG Beadlocks
37" KO2's

Waiting install:
CB Radio
ARB Fridge 62QT
Vector OffRoad Cargo Basket

Sunny-Stock-1.jpg

Sunny-Stock-2.jpg

Sunny-Stock-5.jpg

Sunny-Stock-6.jpg

Sunny-Stock-8.jpg

Sunny-Stock-12.jpg

Sunny-Stock-13.jpg

Sunny-Stock-15.jpg

Sunny-Stock-10.jpg

Sunny-Stock-11.jpg

Sunny-Stock-16.jpg

Sunny-Stock-17.jpg

Sunny-Stock-4.jpg

450 miles so far, extremely happy with handling and performance. Alpine stereo upgrade is worth it I think along with upgraded larger console screen. I have the cold weather group but funny enough a block heater is not included in that... it's a separate option. I ASSumed it was included, they are unable to order it right now. Will have to install at a later date. I ordered the dual top but my soft cover did not show up and there is no expected delivery date.

My first time experiencing SiriusXM and I have to say I love it. Been using the UConnect to remote start the jeep thru iPhone App after work, not sure if I'll keep that option but it's kind of cool. Got a trial subscription of the built in WiFi through AT&T, it works well but I've been speed testing it against my phone and it is definitely not faster. I can't see a reason to have it honestly. Will let it expire after the free trial subscription.

No buyers remorse here! LOL. Love it and can't wait to build it up and get exploring.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Tellico

Congrats! Please post pics of that rear storage setup as you progress. I'm interested in organizing the cargo area as well.

What was your order to delivery time?

JTCO

Meme King
That thing is gorgeous! Beautiful color.

FYI, the ARB fridges are pretty tall, make sure you take some measurements before installing your security deck, but I hope it works out for you.

cliff538

Congrats! Please post pics of that rear storage setup as you progress. I'm interested in organizing the cargo area as well.

What was your order to delivery time?

I sure will, it's all an unknown at this point. The tuffy security deck is delayed until middle of June. In theory going off of stated measurements the 63qt ARB fridge will fit underneath the security deck. If not, maybe on top... though you would need a step stool to get stuff in/out of your fridge. If that doesn't work I'm looking at the Vector Off Road Cargo Basket, they are in stock now (can't use it with a soft top though). Enough room underneath for sure.

I went with the 63qt fridge just because it's not as tall as the 50qt, but it's wider so you'll lose precious room from the extra width. Plus we tend to do multi-day trips and want the extra fridge space.

Update: got the ARB Fridge today, it's a monster. It fits in the back with the seats folded down only. So, the tuffy security setup has a back steel wall that may prevent me from using that fridge underneath... will know for sure when I get it.

My delivery time was exceptionally long: ordered end of January and received May 10th.

Cheers!

cliff538

That thing is gorgeous! Beautiful color.

FYI, the ARB fridges are pretty tall, make sure you take some measurements before installing your security deck, but I hope it works out for you.

Thank you sir! Pretty happy with the color, was super nervous when I ordered it not having seen the actual color but the wife "requested" orange...

Ya, going to have some unused parts for sale for sure.... everything is up in the air on placement/fitment. The 63qt fridge is not as tall as the 50qt but it's much wider. In theory it should fit under the security deck, if not I'll go with a taller upper deck like the Vector Grocery Getter or another brand as they come out.

Cheers! :beer:

avnmech

Rear deck questions.

Hi do you have the Alpine sub? I ordered the rear deck, but unfortunately I have the Alpine sub, and the deck will not fit. I'm not about to ditch the $1200 subwoofer, and I can't afford the shipping/freight to send the deck lid back, so my only option is to modify the deck to fit and work with my jeep. Sunny looks awesome BTW!

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

I sure will, it's all an unknown at this point. The tuffy security deck is delayed until middle of June. In theory going off of stated measurements the 63qt ARB fridge will fit underneath the security deck. If not, maybe on top... though you would need a step stool to get stuff in/out of your fridge. If that doesn't work I'm looking at the Vector Off Road Cargo Basket, they are in stock now (can't use it with a soft top though). Enough room underneath for sure.

I went with the 63qt fridge just because it's not as tall as the 50qt, but it's wider so you'll lose precious room from the extra width. Plus we tend to do multi-day trips and want the extra fridge space.

Update: got the ARB Fridge today, it's a monster. It fits in the back with the seats folded down only. So, the tuffy security setup has a back steel wall that may prevent me from using that fridge underneath... will know for sure when I get it.

My delivery time was exceptionally long: ordered end of January and received May 10th.

Cheers!

Very nice. Your pro pics show off the color well, as a photog myself, I see that it is an extremely difficult color to gauge online, the variations are vast, usually looks almost red. I myself will probably go the vector offroad shelf with a slider stove and an engel fridge on it so that the whole package can fit underneath the shelf.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love this color! Just saw one in person on the highway in Delaware last weekend and fell in love!

cliff538

Hi do you have the Alpine sub? I ordered the rear deck, but unfortunately I have the Alpine sub, and the deck will not fit. I'm not about to ditch the $1200 subwoofer, and I can't afford the shipping/freight to send the deck lid back, so my only option is to modify the deck to fit and work with my jeep. Sunny looks awesome BTW!

I do have the Alpine sub. Once my fridge arrived I was convinced that it would not fit under the rear deck so I cancelled my order. Looking for other options...

cliff538

Very nice. Your pro pics show off the color well, as a photog myself, I see that it is an extremely difficult color to gauge online, the variations are vast, usually looks almost red. I myself will probably go the vector offroad shelf with a slider stove and an engel fridge on it so that the whole package can fit underneath the shelf.

Thank you sir. I'm looking at the Vector off road shelf too. Haven't ordered yet. Have you found any slider stove options yet?