Nitro Rigdegrappler 37’s

JTCO

Meme King
Confession - I bought 8 different wheels so I could compare them in person and also to do the best color match to the GCM. Had them all sitting on the dining room table for a week so I could look at them every day and see where I was with the decision on a daily basis.The things my wife puts up with...[emoji23]

acd0122aeaf8e0ec5a907f6f2e3cc5a8c9c4acb493c3b668efb5fbb3f29acb2f.jpg.........

aug0211

Lots of talk here about having tough skin and firing back instead of being offended. That’s a bit uncomfortable for me (negativity), but I’ll give it a go...

You’d have to read the quadriplegic cerebral palsy and cochlear implant forums to get the other ones from me :)

Here, I don’t think you’ll get many real problems. This is, of course, a forum whose namesake is a $50k toy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

aug0211

Geez, and I thought the JK scene was getting kinda estrogeny....

Lots of talk here about having tough skin and firing back instead of being offended. That’s a bit uncomfortable for me (negativity), but I’ll give it a go...

Geez, and I thought the disability forums were getting kind of negative and whiney...

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

aug0211

I didn’t realize this many teenage girls were buying JL’s.

I didn’t realize this forum had a bot dedicated to posting negative sarcasm at least once in every topic created.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King

You’d have to read the quadriplegic cerebral palsy and cochlear implant forums to get the other ones from me :)

Here, I don’t think you’ll get many real problems. This is, of course, a forum whose namesake is a $50k toy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Honestly I just couldn't not post that meme at that given moment. Not being negative.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

I didn’t realize this forum had a bot dedicated to posting negative sarcasm at least once in every topic created.

It’s evident you don’t have tough skin. It’s not normal for someone to buy 8 different wheels and keep them to see which one they like best.

aug0211

It’s evident you don’t have tough skin. It’s not normal for someone to buy 8 different wheels and keep them to see which one they like best.

Curious about why you think I kept them all. I absolutely do not own 5 matching wheels and 7 other random individual wheels. I bought 8 because it was the only way to see them and compare in person, and then returned the 7 I did not select, and bought 4 more of my top pick. This was, all of course above the table and per each vendor/seller’s policies. In fact, some were excited about the real life comparison and requested feedback on how their wheel compared to others. Have you ever seen internet unboxings, product comparisons, and demos? Think of that as an example.

Agreed, that is not typical. Maybe you missed the context of the post. Read it again. It was clearly a comical confession, thus my recognizing that it is not typical and was humorous.

You and I seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot, or just to rub each other the wrong way. Want to start over? Or maybe just ignore each other? Would love to get away from the downward spiral that seems to follow when you and I post back and forth (example: what’s the topic of this thread again?). We are just bringing a lot of negativity to the table and it’s not really making the threads any better.

Last edited:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Curious about why you think I kept them all. I absolutely do not own 5 matching wheels and 7 other random individual wheels. I bought 8 because it was the only way to see them and compare in person, and then returned the 7 I did not select, and bought 4 more of my top pick. This was, all of course above the table and per each vendor/seller’s policies. In fact, some were excited about the real life comparison and requested feedback on how their wheel compared to others. Have you ever seen internet unboxings, product comparisons, and demos? Think of that as an example.

Agreed, that is not typical. Maybe you missed the context of the post. Read it again. It was clearly a comical confession, thus my recognizing that it is not typical and was humorous.

You and I seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot, or just to rub each other the wrong way. Want to start over? Or maybe just ignore each other? Would love to get away from the downward spiral that seems to follow when you and I post back and forth (example: what’s the topic of this thread again?). We are just bringing a lot of negativity to the table and it’s not really making the threads any better.

Wow. I understand you didn’t keep them all. I’m not a retard. Lighten up. Not everyone deserves a ribbon just because they participated.

aug0211

Wow. I understand you didn’t keep them all. I’m not a retard. Lighten up. Not everyone deserves a ribbon just because they participated.

It seems I struck a nerve. Now you seem a bit defensive. You may need to lighten up. Funny how this works when it goes both ways.

Do people really still say “retard” like that? That’s a shame. I thought society had moved on from that back in the 90s.

Want to start over man? My guess is neither of us needs this negativity from bashing each other.

Last edited:

ddays v2

Geez, and I thought the disability forums were getting kind of negative and whiney...

Geez, and I thought parts we pay really good money for should perform offroad instead of just looking good at the local mall :rolleyes2:
LOL, it's like teenagers going to Claire's at the mall and buying cute accessories for their jeeps.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
It seems I struck a nerve. Now you seem a bit defensive. You may need to lighten up. Funny how this works when it goes both ways.

Do people really still say “retard” like that? That’s a shame. I thought society had moved on from that back in the 90s.

Want to start over man? My guess is neither of us needs this negativity from bashing each other.

Lol wow I can’t even respond to you anymore.