Wave From Lenexa, KS

CalsJLUR

This maybe a little premature, but wanted to get involved with forum. We will be picking up our Bright White JLU Rubicon on Tuesday, I can hardly handle the wait, to pass the time I have started the build list! It will be great to be back in the Wrangler Community, have been gone for far to long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Definitely not premature. I joined when I decided to order mine, which was about a month before I actually did. Waiting for it to be built and delivered. Welcome to JLW.

KS-Mike

This maybe a little premature, but wanted to get involved with forum. We will be picking up our Bright White JLU Rubicon on Tuesday, I can hardly handle the wait, to pass the time I have started the build list! It will be great to be back in the Wrangler Community, have been gone for far to long.

I hear you, I had a CJ5 in ‘81 before my JL. I’m in Lenexa too.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

CalsJLUR

Picked up the Rubicon on Tuesday Evening. My son had to take one last ride in the truck before we traded it off. He is in love with the JL! My wife was a little concerned that the tires on the Jeep were a little small, looks like a lift, wheels and tires will be in the future, but first I would like to see its capabilities. Then let the craziness begin.

Great to know there are other local members. If y’all need anything or any help, let me know.

IMG_4024.JPGIMG_4031.jpg