Tazer JL firmware 11.0.3 posted

Z_Auto

Advertiser
Supporter
The list is long... but we are making it longer.

We have added sway bar disconnect while in 2WD - factory-like activation. Simply press the Sway bar button and it'll disconnect, Press it again to reconnect. It'll reconnect automatically if you exceed 30MPH and disconnect again if you stop.

We added the ability to turn off the seat belt chime.

We added a few more features for the real die-hard like deleting the EPS if you're converting to hydraulic power steering pump.

In case anyone is interested, we put together a quick comparison of the Tazer JL vs FlashCal:
page01.jpg

Glad I bought the Tazer. I'm loving the features this thing already has and am really excited about what is yet to come, such as the camera/cable.

Joe, when you get the camera and cable set-up, can you recommend where to go through the firewall with the cargo camera? I have a manual transmission, and I've not found a way to wire anything through the firewall.

Also, I'd love it if there could be a setting for the CHMSL, or center brake light, that makes it flash three or 4 times before staying on when braking.

Thanks, and keep up the great work and fast updates!

BillArnett

Great to see all the updates!

Can you make an option to disable the backup obstacle detected warnings or at least just stop the beeping? Since I put on my big tires I get that warning every time I go into Reverse.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Somebody used the term electronic Wizardry in another thread. That's exactly how I feel coming from a JK Procal and reading the the feature list for the Taser JL.

Bearded_Dragon

Still waiting for my JL however, I'm curious if the Tazer can change fender DRLs from white to orange? I'm not sure if that's possible without also activating solid green turn signal lights on the dash.

Rubiman_JL

The list is long... but we are making it longer.

We have added sway bar disconnect while in 2WD - factory-like activation. Simply press the Sway bar button and it'll disconnect, Press it again to reconnect. It'll reconnect automatically if you exceed 30MPH and disconnect again if you stop.

We added the ability to turn off the seat belt chime.

We added a few more features for the real die-hard like deleting the EPS if you're converting to hydraulic power steering pump.

In case anyone is interested, we put together a quick comparison of the Tazer JL vs FlashCal:
View attachment 2619

Will we have to re marry the units after the update?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Z_Auto

Advertiser
Supporter
Still waiting for my JL however, I'm curious if the Tazer can change fender DRLs from white to orange? I'm not sure if that's possible without also activating solid green turn signal lights on the dash.

Yes just select “turns” as the drl location. They’ll flash if the actual turn signal is being used. Same concept as you see on the Dodge Challenger as those use the turn signals as DRL’s.

NFRs2000NYC

Curious, can your unit be programmed to tune the engine, or does that require interfacing with a different computer on the JL? (For the record, if in in the future you can include extra modules if necessary to load tuning maps, I would gladly pay for that.)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Hello Z_Auto,

For those that may chop or modify their JL fenders, can you program to use the Halos or Fogs as turn signals?

BillArnett

Reiterating my request to be able to permanently disable the ParkSense system (for those of us with the optional safety package but wanting to ditch the rear bumper).